Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Can Still Get Your Code! C:

KamaNightfire

1zev86o.png

I just got the 500 free Platinum * 570 for me * Code and a starter pack today, and I tried the free trail around the 26th , so if you did this deal before October the 1st, you still might get it! c:

Sorry for bringing it back up, previous thread was closed but just letting others know you can still get the code in the mail days after the promotional event, as long as it was before the newest issue and you posted the correct information.

Edited by Cute

I just got the 500 free Platinum * 570 for me * Code and a starter pack today, and I tried the free trail around the 26th , so if you did this deal before October the 1st, you still might get it! c:

Sorry for bringing it back up, previous thread was closed but just letting others know you can still get the code in the mail days after the promotional event, as long as it was before the newest issue and you posted the correct information.

Everyone who subscribed most likely got the code, but I don't ever recall that booster.

Everyone who subscribed most likely got the code, but I don't ever recall that booster.

I was mailed 2 codes in the same email, 1 or the platinum, and another or a starter pack which gave a normal braton, and the credit/affinity boosters.

Edited by Cute

I'm still waiting for mine. Sent the subscription and all, but haven't even got an automatic response. Sent a new E-mail and got an automatic response today (seconds after sending a new E-mail).

Hopefully I'll get mine. 

I sent mail on 25th and received both codes today. There's still hope for you, my friend :)

Uh, I just received a code for a "Starter Pack" by E-mail. 

Do you know if that includes the plat OP (or anyone who participated to the give away) or are they going to send another code? 

I received both. Wait and have faith, 500 plat codes took at least a week through all past month to be sent.

I got both of mine in the same email, sorry :o

Bleh, that probably mean I'll have to send one or two more E-mails at worse. 

I received both. Wait and have faith, 500 plat codes took at least a week through all past month to be sent.

Both in different E-mails or in a single one? 

To clarify:

The platinum deal has ended.

This months giveaway is the Starter Pack which includes an xp and credit booster and a potatoed Braton.

If you signed up to the first deal last month and remain subscribed, they automatically sent you the code for the new giveaway.

If you signed up recently to get the platinum and have only received the new giveaway code, I thik it's safe to assume you missed the first.

-

If you signed up in time and you're sure of it, then you need to follow the instructions in the magazine to the letter. If you sent them an email letting them know you didn't receive your code, but you didn't send the email receipt for your subscription, they would have ignored your email. It states this clearly.

Try again, make sure you do it properly, and keep following it up if you should have received it.

Edited by Zakalwe