Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #273: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

88febad2e89e897aa7707074f3f6f2e7.jpg

It’s the last Prime Time of 2019! Rebecca and Megan are going out with a bang with everything Empyrean, Ivara Prime, and all the new goodness!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of The Game Awards Glaxion Vandal re-run! Please note that if you received this drop during The Game Awards you will not receive another one tonight.

See you here tonight, December 19th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

88febad2e89e897aa7707074f3f6f2e7.jpg

It’s the last Prime Time of 2019! Rebecca and Megan are going out with a bang with everything Empyrean, Ivara Prime, and all the new goodness!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of The Game Awards Glaxion Vandal re-run! Please note that if you received this drop during The Game Awards you will not receive another one tonight.

See you here tonight, December 19th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

shouldn't this be included as well @[DE]Megan ? so those who already got the glaxion and haven't got the glyph can still got something, it even has "2019" on iits name...

You should really reward those people who actually did pay attention and already snagged a glaxion vandel with a secondary prize that's a bonus for them too. Otherwise, they really have little incentive to watch while you play the game, when they could be doing it instead. Especially for that half hour mark you guys value.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeita-Core said:

You should really reward those people who actually did pay attention and already snagged a glaxion vandel with a secondary prize that's a bonus for them too. Otherwise, they really have little incentive to watch while you play the game, when they could be doing it instead. Especially for that half hour mark you guys value.

Well to be fair I do like to watch Primetime for Primetime so I'd watch it either way tho it would be nice if they weren't making the purposeful exclusion so people who received it previously would at least be walking away with a weapon slot. 

Not that I actually need a weapon slot but I'm sure someone somewhere would appreciate it.

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Why glaxion got a re-run immediately but the tennocon simaris 2019 glyph didn't get any proper re-run till the end of 2019? @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan

Just now, Heeseong13 said:

how long should I watch it

30 minutes of twitch counting you as a viewer** with your Warframe/Twitch accounts linked. 

**The stream can't be muted and needs to be the tab with focus assuming you're using a browser window with multiple tabs open. 

The ammo regeneration of Archguns is bugged(I hope so, but so far no fix for such critical problem?), taking an insane amount of time to refill the clip, making only cyngas a viable option on high level missions since its clip is small, this is intended?

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Still hasn't gotten a propper re-run, the last re-run didn't take either. 

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

It did get one but that drop was broken and was a 50% chance to get it.

well, still they did promise a re-run rite, my point is why did they re-run glaxion immediately, but took a long time for the glyph re-run and even then they keep messing it, also why not re-run it now with glaxion vandal to close off 2019? *sorry for my bad english grammar*

Archived