Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #273: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

11 hours ago, Oreades said:

You could always set a Task Scheduler (what since it's built into Windows) task to open your browser to the stream, assuming your browser already has you logged in and if you want to get really crafty also set your computer to shut down an hour later at the same time. 

The extra chrome string would be

Reveal hidden contents

-new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"

The command string to shut down in an hour in case you're interested 

Reveal hidden contents

shutdown /s /t 3600

If you want to run them in tandem from a single scheduled task you'd probably need to string them into a batch command. Which I'd probably run at least once to make sure it works and your virus scanner doesn't flag it as an unknown batch file and prevent it from executing. 

For testing purposes to cancel that scheduled shutdown 

Reveal hidden contents

shutdown /a

Also if you go the batch rout you would need to predicate the browser commands with Start since it isn't a system file, EG

Reveal hidden contents

Start chrome -new-window "http://www.twitch.tv/warframe"
shutdown /s /t 3600

yeah well, cool, thanx man, but I read it too late. gonna do that from now on, but this time I'va fallen asleep so then can eat a bag of $&*^s.

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

88febad2e89e897aa7707074f3f6f2e7.jpg

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art, and Darvo’s Stocking Stuffer Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward of The Game Awards Glaxion Vandal re-run! Please note that if you received this drop during The Game Awards you will not receive another one tonight.

See you here tonight, December 19th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Still No Glaxion Vandal, just received the twitch prime stuff, so the accounts are linked, watched the game awards with no drop, and now this prime time with no drop. What gives? These are the only 2 drops that havent worked for me, I entered a support ticket with no response, I checked, re-linked, and re-checked my accounts, and yet, nothing. The ceph cy glyph drop worked fine, the twitch prime stuff works fine, but not the weapon drop?? Its frustrating, and a definite downer. 

vor 9 Stunden schrieb (PS4)RED_DEADMAN:

I never recieved my Glaxion. I disconnected from stream about 25 minutes in but watched for nearly an hour. What can i do?

(Added) My account is linked...i got the ember and orbiter decorations

Same problem, accounts linked for ember but no glaxion, well no more streams from my side! 

Archived