Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Units in Veil Proxima

H.Katsura_999

It might have something to do with the Crewship's ability to heal allies but I dont think that the constant healing should remain permanent throughout the mission.

Even though the Crewships themselves are gone the enemies affected by it remain immortal indefinitely.

Outriders and the most common enemies to have this bug based from my observations.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

I was under the impression it was the outriders that did the healing, every time i destroyed them the healing seemed to stop... could be wrong.

But then that makes the outrider's healing themselves really annoying because if you don't kill them after blowing up all their bomb things on their sides they become practically unkillable...

Definitely something that needs to be looks at though. The healing is cool and all but some balancing maybe?

I just had to abort a Veil Proxima mission after 45 minutes due to unkillable enemies.

What the wiki states is clearly wrong, took out all crewships quickly but the super-heal/invulnerability stayed on some fighters "forever" (at least 15 minutes without any crewship on map). Focusing fire, missiles, trying to kill them in archwing, absolutely nothing worked. The few scratches I managed to achieve healed almost immediately. Really %¤&#! frustrating. They still die if you get them to crash into an asteroid, but removing fighters that way would be a completely insane gameplay. Couldn't see any "field" on the map (another theory that circles the net) and moving to other parts of the map did nothing to help.

Did have one unkillable outrider circling around though, so if it is the outriders that can buff both themselves and fighters it might stay on "forever". But then there really should be some way to deal with that, because it really is a mission-breaking "feature".

Of course, it might also be a bug, since you can see all the damage numbers appearing when you hit even though absolutely nothing happens to the enemy. But if it is a bug, how the heck haven't it been fixed by now.

If there is some trick to this it really sucks, since having to fight hard in a long mission and then eventually quit because enemies simply can't be killed and losing your loot, your effort and your time is NOT enjoyable. We have now decided we won't go back to Veil Proxima until we have figured out how to reliably deal with this "phenomenon" or the bug has been fixed (if it is a bug). Which is a shame, since teaming up in the Railjack and progressing both with understanding, avionics, Dirac and part drops has been some of the most fun we have had in a long time, and the unkillable enemies ended that. It is not about making it easier, we would rather have 180 or even 270 killable fighters than these mother&%¤#¤! unkillable ones...

Edited by Graavarg

Had this happen to me last night. We completed the mission thankfully, but 5 fighters/outriders were nearly invulnerable. The only way I found to overpower their healing was to use the forward artillery on them. (Such overkill)

This was really obnoxious because we had found the anamoly and In the end there were still 2 ships at the end that we just left to attack my railjack while we investigated. Luckily, they couldn't do enough damage to outright destroy it, but there were a few fires that had to be put out upon our return.

Could someone from DE please comment if this IS a bug, or if it is a "feature".

I've been able to remove some immortal enemies with the cannon, and others by flying around inside an asteroid field, managed to ram a few with the Railjack and a few blow themselves up for no reason (after quite some time, without getting shot at or hitting something).

I now have my Railjack modded/upgraded so I can leave it and let the immortal fighters play with it, but this is simply impossible when you first get to Veil Proxima (and actually for quite some time). So this bug/mechanic seems quite unfair, as better ships can handle immortal fighters by just ignoring them while not-so-upgraded ships have to repair critical damage constantly. Of course, that way that act as a gating mechanisms of course, even if it functions mostly by "frustration"...

Veil Proxima is starting to annoy the hell out of me.

This bullS#&$ mechanik that requires at least Mk 3  Cryophon to reliable oneshot them.

Other means to deal with Outrider is lowering theyre weakspot hp, waiting for one to blow then instantly shoot a rocket after them. 

I really hope someone fixes this problem.

This is obviously a bug. Clients dont even see the glowing heal effekt on them.

As a unrelated sidenote: please give player roles and let them only do this jobs.

I cant tell how often some random idiot #*!%ed over the mission by refining ressources and really really bad RNG (yeah that exists in this game)