Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

china player

wernoob

Question

I am a player from Taiwan
I want to ask if China has a special server
Taiwan players are often maliciously harmed by Chinese players
Say Taiwan is china。Often accompanied by abuse,Personal attack or real threat
Our system, passport, government, military are different,Even the two countries are semi-hostile
I hope the game can be fun regardless of country.
But I can't turn a blind eye to those who actively hurt me
Is there a way to report or improve effectively?
Many China player have commented on warframe that Taiwan is China
This is a type of cyberbullying
I'm sorry for posting such an unhappy article

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, wernoob said:

I am a player from Taiwan
I want to ask if China has a special server
Taiwan players are often maliciously harmed by Chinese players
Say Taiwan is china。Often accompanied by abuse,Personal attack or real threat
Our system, passport, government, military are different,Even the two countries are semi-hostile
I hope the game can be fun regardless of country.
But I can't turn a blind eye to those who actively hurt me
Is there a way to report or improve effectively?
Many China player have commented on warframe that Taiwan is China
This is a type of cyberbullying
I'm sorry for posting such an unhappy article

I'm not sure this is the right place for this post my friend, this is a delicate matter which should be discussed in feedback, if you want address to Digital Extreme and not other Warframe Users. Or by Twitter if you wanna talk with a specific developer of the team.

Also be sure to report malicious and abusive behaviour with a ticket to support, possibly with a screen of the chat.

Sadly there isnt a separate server for Taiwan. Try playing on the NorthAmerica region if your connection allows it, people tend to be more respectful there.

Even i often suffer some form of bullying in the SouthAmerica region every now and then, either for being a female player or for living in Brazil.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

hace 21 minutos, BiancaRoughfin dijo:

Sadly there isnt a separate server for Taiwan. Try playing on the NorthAmerica region if your connection allows it, people tend to be more respectful there.

Even i often suffer some form of bullying in the SouthAmerica region every now and then, either for being a female player or for living in Brazil.

Wat

1 hour ago, Helch0rn said:

does the great chinese firewall even allow access to the international version of the game?

Pretty much anybody in China who wants unfiltered access to the Internet would've installed VPNs. So the firewall's not really that much of an issue in terms of accessing the game.

Edited by Renegade343

Hello, frient from the other side of the Strait. I am from China.

Most Chinese Warframe players play the Asia server in Simplified Chinese, and most chinese characters are mutally intelligible bewteen the Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese versions, that is why you will be matched with Chinese players and... recognize them, or be recognized. There is indeed a Chinese server of the game that is serperated from the internation server, but very few people play it because it has a lot of... technical resctrictions(no gore effect, no trading).

But if you switch your language to English, while you wil still be matching with Asian players, you will be able to access the English trading chat, and all Chinese characters in you squad chat will be turned into "******"s. So if you don't like talking with mainlanders, you could switch to English.