Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream And Platinum Give Away Question

CripticCorp

Do you need a facebook account in order to have a chance at winning the platinum during the livestream? Or do you just need to be logged into twitch and watching the livestream?
I only ask becaus you do need a facebook account to use the chat and I will never get a facebook account period.

Thanks.

the facebook thing is just to counter spam bots.

its already have alot of chatting as it is, you wont want spam bots ever half a minute going like "hi my name is *insert random girl name here* why wont you come visit my page and hook up, click the link and lets chat *random scammer link here* ;)"

Is there any chanse chance to increase my chances of getting a platinum - or at least that would be my question in the chat answered?

its RNG, the only chance you get is if somehow there will only be handfull of logged in users, but considering you have close to 10k every livestrea, you chances are slim, just watch it for the sake of watching and dont think about it.

its already have alot of chatting as it is, you wont want spam bots ever half a minute going like "hi my name is *insert random girl name here* why wont you come visit my page and hook up, click the link and lets chat *random scammer link here* ;)"

It would be better to replace the facebook thing with an account on warframe to verify you are not a spam bot, I do not know or think they can do this though.

Is there any chanse chance to increase my chances of getting a platinum - or at least that would be my question in the chat answered?

Open up hundreds of Twitch accounts to watch the livestream and hope your internet can take it.

You're link doesn't work :(