Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Ever Watch Cowboy Bebop? I encountered a real life episode if it

(PSN)Tomplexthis

Welcome to the Empyrean Experience.

Brought to you by my S.S Swordfish

For All those "quitting" warframe

see ya space cowboy.

Like honestly. I keep running into so many bugs that force you to abort the 1 mission we get.  Like crewships not spawning or fighters not spawning. Stuck sitting in a sit position where i can hop but do nothing else. Or dying in archwing reviving to normal size warframe and walking in space without my archwing on. Mission not loading. Mission loading forever. Getting trapped on the gun...

Or having fires that you cant even extinguish

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

1 minute ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Cowboy Bebop is cool but I think I was always kind of partial to Outlaw Star.

This update will go down in history as an outlaw failure... Both are good shows.

Ironically i named my ship swordfish as soon as i got it. Did not expect this to happen. One of my favorite episodes of bebop was the one where they get trapped in the stargate. Like i did

1 minute ago, 844448 said:

Obligatory

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSi2GFbTI1rbnqLYKw19J9

Don't have that problem using a decent PC and half decent internet

Angry Joes livestream was on Pc and it was equally this awful. His pc is godmode and he has austins internet but still it was a travesty watching all the bugs he has. Its worse if you arent host

Try joining a match and look at the lag on the ships and everything else

Just now, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Its a mess on ps4 but a disaster on pc

Empyrean and Old Blood launched empty and buggy as fallout 76

That would be an overstatement. Empyrean, for one, is actually fun when it launched. It's a foundation, and they've described it as such. Which is certainly better than Fallout 76 or Kuva Liches. Both of which were stated to be full products and clearly were not.

Empyrean launched with three new weapons, three new progression systems, and a number of other things that are clearly building blocks, such as traditional tilesets being integrated into Railjack gameplay. 

It's more like No Man's Sky. Still not particularly a fond comparison, but it's definitely better than a certain other garbage fire which Bethesda can't even fix let alone build upon. Not that they seem to want to.

4 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

That would be an overstatement. Empyrean, for one, is actually fun when it launched. It's a foundation, and they've described it as such. Which is certainly better than Fallout 76 or Kuva Liches. Both of which were stated to be full products and clearly were not.

Empyrean launched with three new weapons, three new progression systems, and a number of other things that are clearly building blocks, such as traditional tilesets being integrated into Railjack gameplay. 

It's more like No Man's Sky. Still not particularly a fond comparison, but it's definitely better than a certain other garbage fire which Bethesda can't even fix let alone build upon. Not that they seem to want to.

Cough cough fallout 76 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Cough cough fallout 76 

And it is precisely this reason I don't compare the two.

Empyrean is mostly functional, with its main concerns being balance problems. Bugs are being fixed all the time (infinite loading I believe was actually patched on PC, or at least a few types of it), and it's considerably better than it was at launch. Fallout 76 is... that.

Empyrean is poor release, that as I said in another thread, really should not have been expected on consoles until 2020. I am disappointed that DE decided to deliver it this year, because PC does catch and fix the majority of issues over time - hence my meme. Fallout 76, on the other hand, is an amalgam of every known type of vehicle crash known to man that literally bricked certain consoles.

2 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

And it is precisely this reason I don't compare the two.

Empyrean is mostly functional, with its main concerns being balance problems. Bugs are being fixed all the time (infinite loading I believe was actually patched on PC, or at least a few types of it), and it's considerably better than it was at launch. Fallout 76 is... that.

Empyrean is poor release, that as I said in another thread, really should not have been expected on consoles until 2020. I am disappointed that DE decided to deliver it this year, because PC does catch and fix the majority of issues over time - hence my meme. Fallout 76, on the other hand, is an amalgam of every known type of vehicle crash known to man that literally bricked certain consoles.

Anthem also had a bug that bricked consoles xD. I warned my friend to not get it. But yeah. He lost his ps4

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

Anthem also had a bug that bricked consoles xD. I warned my friend to not get it. But yeah. He lost his ps4

F for that guy...

But yeah, Empyrean is definitely not the best launch ever, but that much is nothing new to Warframe, especially PC (like I said, we usually filter out stuff like this long before you guys get it). But look outside the window and things don't seem quite so bad. DE is trying and fails as much as they succeed. Other devs don't even seem to be trying half the time.

7 hours ago, Loza03 said:

F for that guy...

But yeah, Empyrean is definitely not the best launch ever, but that much is nothing new to Warframe, especially PC (like I said, we usually filter out stuff like this long before you guys get it). But look outside the window and things don't seem quite so bad. DE is trying and fails as much as they succeed. Other devs don't even seem to be trying half the time.

Screw this update. I got another glitch. Was in the 1st saturn mission for 25 minutes. Before i noticed, the crewships would not spawn. This bug forfeits all your progress for the mission and it is very very common. Its total bs cause i have boosters on. Its happened 4 times already and it costs you all the resources you earn that mission. 

Why the heck is this even a thing.

Let us abort missions and keep our rewards. We get punished because the games broken

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis