Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make FrameFighter a optional 1on1 for Bosses

(PSN)ImTheOx

Greetings

After the last melee update, i see great potential for an easy implementation of FrameFigther as a 1on1 duel between the player and enemies like Stalker, Leech, Vor, GrustragTri, Zanuka. 

Imagine during any mission type, Shadow Stalker appears. 

The hunted player moves closer to Stalker initiating a 1on1 melee combat, while the other players continue on their mission. 

The combat could be simplified by implementing the allready great melee weapon stances and combos (melee weapon and stances dictate the fighting style) .

So during a fight only the camera goes sideway, and the jump button becomes Up, aim button becomes block, and the powers of the warframe are still usable only on the adversary.  (frosts becomes like SubZero) 

In this case for the Leech and GrustragTri the player would have to beat them in 3 rounds. Except if the Parazon doesnt have the right Requiem mod on. Stalker, Zanuka and Vor 2 rounds. 

The 1on1 could be optional, as a Honorable Duel (Giving a higher chance for better loot). In alternative the players could still just gang on them like the old ways. 

Ofcourse with all the updates & bug fixes right now its impossible to implementing something like this.

But still its just my simple idea. 

Please live some constructive feedback

Cheers

Edited by (PS4)ImTheOx

Framefighter wasn't intended as part of the Warframe gameplay experience. It was just a silly minigame that DE's devs programmed as a break from their normal routine (because people need to take breaks from work sometime) that they figured some people might be amused by, so they added it into the game as-is.

So I don't think this is going to be happening.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2019-12-19 at 9:48 PM, MJ12 said:

Framefighter wasn't intended as part of the Warframe gameplay experience. It was just a silly minigame that DE's devs programmed as a break from their normal routine (because people need to take breaks from work sometime) that they figured some people might be amused by, so they added it into the game as-is.

So I don't think this is going to be happening.

Im afraid ur right.