Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks, I hate railjack now

SunsetRain

Got a host migration, kicked into a squad by myself.
This happened when there was only 2 enemy fighters left, and all mission objectives completed.
Host migration hits, Im 25km away from railjack, objectives reset, and #*!% me.

I've waited since Fortuna teaser at E3 for this. Thanks
80SVTG4.jpg
30 minutes of slowly killing everything because host sucks, and had literally the weakest guns I've ever used. Only to get this. 

Edited by SunsetRain

Host migration is so cancerous for the game, It has been there pissing me off ever since I started this game, it needs to be fixed asap, your rewards should be updated into your account as soon as you get them, or at least the most important ones. I can't remember how many times I rage-quitted because of this unfair situations. Worse part is, it's not just railjack, it's the entire game.

• Like 1

Am with the i hate railjack now...

In pug group for sentient ship.
Every time i entered sentient ship, after i spawned into ship, i was booted back outside entry in archwing.
This happened about 6 timed before i was able to move from spawn point in sentient ship and go further into the ship.
Managed to get shedu handle.
On trying to get around sentient ship to follow the rest of the group, was told to use operator to get to the others but i got stuck in operator instead.
Was unable to get back into warframe.
Ended up back on railjack in operator. No warframe. Cant do anything, cant interact.
Then sentient spawns on railjack and kills my operator. My 227 amp did nothing to it.
Game won't let me revive despite my having spare revives.
I then get stuck watching other members of group finish the mission for about 25min.
When railjack goes back to dry dock I still cant revive.
Only available option is to leave dry dock.
I didnt restart game or abort mission.
Game removed shedu handle from my rewards.   😢

Do you not have Tactical 4?

If you are in the Veil, you should already have Tactical 4, in which case you just warp back, repair the ship enough to stop the explosion, and then kill two more fighters.

Doesn't seem that hard to me. I just had a Veil run go sideways and would up being by myself, while still having 4 crewships and ~60 fighters left. I made it out.