Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on the RJ Refine botton

.vRunn3r.

RJ "Refine" bottom doesn't server any real porpoise, hear me out.
Yes, I understand you can only use 200 of your resources at mission, and yes, I understand you gather more resources beyond the cap level you see. And yet same action can be achieved automatically by docking RJ in the Dojo. And if you say "But I need to leave *what ever reason* " and refine you are rubbing an opportunity for the crew members to continue to the next mission fully stocked.

However "Refine" button can fix a different problem we currently have in mission and its sharing resources between players.
Sharing resources in mission might be a problem right now cause of different instances it generate in mission, but what if we could simply bank the resources from instances.
For example, right now no resources shared between players in the base and players in space. You could say that players in base can gather resources separately and bank into the "forge" once you on RJ. That way other members of the team can focus on performing other task knowing loot will be shared at the end of the mission.
Activity log should be kept running during this time to read what resources been pick up in case of hots migration happens, and if a player disconnects a "bag" of loot will drop that a different player would pick up and bring it to the ship.
This mechanic can all so open opportunity for new mission mechanics like a "heist" etc.

There is a possibility of having leaches coming on board, but we have been dealing with them for years. It's never fun but we find creative ways to deal with them.
Maybe we can space them? XD

Let me know what you think.