Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Railjack "house"?

Soleyman1

Question

4 answers to this question

I don’t know the details. Vidal for reactor is only one I know off top of head. One is better for the avionics (mods). And guns depend on how you like to shoot, zakti has high damage, but poor heat management. So if you want to spray and pray they are a bad choice. 

wiki does have preliminary spred of what the engine/shield/reactor can have for skills. So you can figure out best your self. 

Zetki has the least efficient weapons, Vidar has the most efficient. Lavan is fire rate and status which is probably going to be the meta for now until we find avionics to change that. My preference for weapon is Lavan Carcinnox because it has plasma damage type for removing armor. Vidar is the best reactor in terms of avionic capacity. Lavan has the best shield capacity but then again I prefer zetki shields because its lower and can get a bonus for extra railjack damage when depleted (which is always cus shields are the worst). Zetki has the best bulkhead and hullweave. While Lavan has the worst warhead avionic, it is also the cheapest in terms of avionic capacity and not even that much weaker than vidar or even zetki.

Vidar tends to have better weapons because their random bonus is weapon damage while lavan and zetki tend to have fire rate. vidar also has more crit rate than the other two houses. following the weapon theme, vidar damage type avionics are typically better than the other two. 

Lavan tends to have better shields and engines. Their random weapon bonus is fire rate and their weapons all have better status. They have the best boost speed but are slower than vidar in terms of normal flight speed. They also have the best boost and flight speed avionic.

Zetki is generally a trap. Their weapons seem to do tons of damage but they overheat so fast that they're almost unusable. However, they do have decent fire lasers and cold wave cannons which tend to overheat fast anyway. You'll probably only really use zetki bulkhead and hullweave as their avionics, while reaching slightly higher values, cost nearly double most of the time.