Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People are starting to get the han solo syndrome with their ships...

Toppien

On 2019-12-19 at 11:47 PM, Toppien said:

DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ON MY SHIP!

that's the common behavior I've been encountering lately on public games, i find it funny and sad a the same time...

for example, we were on a veil mission then when i decide to use the main cannon on the ship to get rid of a crew-ship that was constantly healing the fighters, the "captain" goes nuts and starts griefing me for "wasting his ammo" and im like "wtf i just killed a ship that was being a real pain in the butt" but no, the guy says that is his ship and his ammo.

another different mission one guy was just fooling around chasing fighters at the other side of the map (cuz the damn things keep fleeing if you pursue them) but when i decide to move the ship to a more safe location behind some asteroids this guys gets mad and says "enjoy the host migration, get your own ship"

well excuse me, my ship is actually pretty good but i cant host for sht so i end up solo with my ship, but anyways.

the point is that people are starting to get really touchy and possessive with their ships, so much for a cooperative game mode 😞 and i cant wait for the command intrinsic to be released

Well people has awlays been C***s. Not really surprising that this is just now happening, more surprising is that it havent happened to me personally yet

On 2019-12-19 at 4:47 PM, Toppien said:

DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ON MY SHIP!

that's the common behavior I've been encountering lately on public games, i find it funny and sad a the same time...

for example, we were on a veil mission then when i decide to use the main cannon on the ship to get rid of a crew-ship that was constantly healing the fighters, the "captain" goes nuts and starts griefing me for "wasting his ammo" and im like "wtf i just killed a ship that was being a real pain in the butt" but no, the guy says that is his ship and his ammo.

another different mission one guy was just fooling around chasing fighters at the other side of the map (cuz the damn things keep fleeing if you pursue them) but when i decide to move the ship to a more safe location behind some asteroids this guys gets mad and says "enjoy the host migration, get your own ship"

well excuse me, my ship is actually pretty good but i cant host for sht so i end up solo with my ship, but anyways.

the point is that people are starting to get really touchy and possessive with their ships, so much for a cooperative game mode 😞 and i cant wait for the command intrinsic to be released

A tip would be not to play in public at all, make squads with recruit chat.