[DE]Megan

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.

Bless.

So, Glaives are still unable to crit on the explosion and the explosion still deals self damage? And Terminal Velocity is still not usable on the Baza Prime?

idk, but recently it tried to farm hull weave retki from an enemy on saturn name is out rider, i notice that this enemy also drop nano spore and exp for some reason, so i wonder is it suppose to happen ? 
p/s: small complain, that kind of enemy spawn 2-3 or maybe 4 a round, drop chance on hull wave retki is kinda low do you think ?

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Enemy Crewship UI markers will now always be displayed no matter what the range is to fix tedious scouring to find that poor last victim. We are also working on improving flow overall. 

Thank god, now i don't have to fly around getting bombed from nowhere

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.
  •  

Thanks

• Like 1

can we get changes to how damage is done to tenno in archwing during railjack mission or could enemies ignore tenno in archwing until they archwing players get too close to the objective or crewship? i get 1 shot all the time

• Like 1

At this rate we will still have to suffer with a broken gamemode throughout the holidays.

Still no universal loot sharing, or affinity sharing, or loot marking, or universal vacuum. Still ridiculous resource requirements and RNG stats on rare equipment. Still absurdly broken UI that manages to look pretty at the expanse of everything, etc. etc. And that in addition to all the existing bugs.

Don't get me wrong, fixes and changes are nice but that this is still in such a bad shape a week after release just shows that it should never have been released in 2019.

Edited by VEAST_ARK
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.

Look... Cap'n said she wanted it fixed yesterday. You're binding my hands here!

• Like 1

What about fixing the annoying, useless and generally a mechanic that adds nothing, but subtracts everything from Railjack gameplay, the Healing Auras.

• Like 1

Thanks for the hotfix! Also Titania’s been flying weird after transference while the ability is active (trans to kid, face a different direction, trans back and now her back is broken), and I think it’s because of the new archwing flight style. A fix for that bug would be nice!

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.

I thought this was an easter egg xD

• Like 1

have you fixed the Engine speed bug. because base speed of 300M/s isn't a thing, even with a new engine and speed avionics im moving at 1/2 that speed under boost! 
so indicated engine speed is a lie and actual speed for base railjack is about 1/3 -1/4 of indicated engine speed... 

• Like 2

Thanks for some controller fixes! 🙂  The ability to bind tactical was much needed.  Will we be seeing changes to pilot aiming/flying such as are on console or are you waiting to see how those pan out before finalizing them?  The snapping and deadzones really do make pilot gunnery a bit frustrating.

And thank you very much for how quickly the reload bug was fixed for weapons like Fulmin!

Edited by Andvarja

Dear DE.
What happened to the whole idea of effort=reward that was talked about ephemeras and content going on into the future? why there is so many layers upon layers of plain RNG being added? what changed? being honest here, RNG is the lazyest content that you could give us, there is plenty of amazing ideas in the forums on how make challenge in the game, use it, please. 

from the darkest bottom of my dead heart, please change the directiou you are taking the game.

• Like 5

I've been having issues with being able to use all the piloting functions with controller; it says to push LS to boost the ship, but then to also tap LS to make the ship make a short burst forward (or sideways, etc.). HOWEVER it does none of these things and instead turns on boost permanently until I click LS again. When is this going to be fixed? Am I putting points into piloting for nothing? I can't use half of the abilities. :( 

• Like 1

Still no fix to the melee heavy attack trigering all the time 😞

Can we at least get an acknowledgement of this problem and that it's in the pipeline to be fixed?

Edited by GateCrasherSupernova
  • Like 1