Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

7 minutes ago, Karl0vich said:

At least you're not asking for a "ReVeRt iTzAl BlInK PL0X!!!!!!11" This is a genuine push for a buff, although I may not 100% agree with what you're suggesting, which is to basically double everything, I think I can agree that combined with the changes to how blink works universally now, and the loss of hitscan weapons, archwing centered content has become a bit trickier. The only thing I can 100% agree on is how much much drain VS how much befit Hyperion Thrusters is at right now.

I was against Blink changes when they actually announced it, but I managed to change my playstyle using frame buffs or sprint mods (at least amalgam serration has a use now rather than speedrun frames for capture missions) but after testing it in deep, I'm actually more than fine on that, itzal is squishy and might have problems if a player can't dodge bullets or crewships (in the example of railjack missions) shots, amesha works it and the universal blink managed to fix this issue by making the other archwings more usable, even if their ability kit is still outdated for what the railjack gameplay requires. If I was against blink changes at start? Yes, if am I still against it? No. 

Edit:

And yea, sadly i'm asking for a "big buff" but mainly because players (me at first) were used to be really faster with archwing, and considering that it's not that easy to unlock both level 8 in intrinsics with tactical and pilot, might be something to "push" players from obtaining them.

Thank you for the updates!

Is there a way that you could make it auto-refine when the group heads back to the dojo?  I've been refining as soon as the mission is done in public groups to ensure we don't miss anything, but then on the occasion that the group wants to do another mission, they get mad that they can't forge anything.  I'd love to get rid of refining all-together and just make sure that the extra resources go to the group no matter what.

Also, could you provide a way to leave after a railjack mission in case the group wants to continue and you don't?  We can do it for every other mission type, but for railjack you are hostage to the whims of the railjack owner.

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hi, Megan.

Rebecca posted a Dev Workshop about the plans for Railjack, but there was no mention of giving dropped resources and avionics automatically, instead we still need to collect each resource and avionic one by one, which is very difficult when they're invisible after a certain distance.

If the team is really intent on not making this happen, could you all at least make so these drops shine very bright from at least 1000-3000 meters? While not ideal, it would cut the very boring and wasteful time consuming part of searching for them and them having to collect them, one by one.

I know it was mentioned in one of the hotfix patch notes that the team was talking about. However, the Dev Workshop never touched upon this and to me - as I'm sure to many others, this is by far the worst thing in Railjack and I hope that you guys please fix or at least give a temporary fix before you all go for the Holidays.

Which you all more than deserve. I just don't want to keep playing Railjack for the next 3-4 weeks and still be having to collect each item one by one and without at the very least, a great visual aid. This really breaks the flow of Railjack, because instead of you actually playing the mode, you're spending 30%-50% of the time looting.

Rebecca said in the Dev Workshop that there was almost 2 million successful missions, I'm almost certain that number would have been over 4 million successful missions if people didn't have to waste so much time looting. I love Railjack, since I always loved Archwing ever since its debut - the original melee combat was very similar to that in Gundamn animes, but the looting part is really bothering me, as I can't ignore the fact that it's just wasting everybody's time for no reason.

If you reply to this, thanks in advance. I wish the happiest of holidays to you all and your families.

I can get 2000+ cubics but everything else in its tier such as carbides, pustrels, and copernics drop waaaaaayyy less than cubics, talking about 3 missions in a row...

2500 cubics

200-300 of everything else that is "common"

20-50 of the uncommon stuff

20 or less of the rare

And that shouldn't be the case, if I'm getting 2000+ cubics I should be getting 2000 of carbides and the other common resources. This makes getting even a Mk I weapon take hours to get the resources for on top of the 12 hour repair timer.

Turning arcguns from hitscan to projectile is one of the biggest idiotic thing you could pull out, rather than buffing them overall, make them projectile too, in space, where the distances are quite different, and yet they have a S#&$ fall off compared.

Back to hitscan, and instead of dropping some bullS#&$ bombs on those poor Arcguns, boost them all cus in atmo mode they still suck and that's the mode where they are at their "strongest" and are nowhere near that " short burst of monster power for a limited time " they were advertised for back when Orb Mother fight saw the light.

14 minutes ago, VEAST_ARK said:

At this rate we will still have to suffer with a broken gamemode throughout the holidays.

Still no universal loot sharing, or affinity sharing, or loot marking, or universal vacuum. Still ridiculous resource requirements and RNG stats on rare equipment. Still absurdly broken UI that manages to look pretty at the expanse of everything, etc. etc. And that in addition to all the existing bugs.

Don't get me wrong, fixes and changes are nice but that this is still in such a bad shape a week after release just shows that it should never have been released in 2019.

Since loot-sharing was mentioned by Rebecca, it seems they're probably working on it. I'm optimistic we'll have some crucial features tuned, maybe not all of them, but some at least.

Some of the things you mentioned I would really *really* like to have fixed though.

Anyways, for the time being if I find railjack to be too time consuming then I'll just go play another MMO until things get better.

Just now, KosmicKerman said:

When are Railjack bindings for controllers coming? I’m surprised Empyreon was released on consoles with this not yet addressed yet. 

yeah I was trying to teach my friend on his controller but we couldn't find the tactical menu binding. This would be appreciated.

Cool deal overall, glad to see the crew perpetually refining the mechanics, and aesthetics.....now  about the resource amounts...I don't mind the lower end costs for repairing things, but there should be some way to reacquire at least half of those resources with the 75 direc or however you spell it upon selling these things which can go toward an upgrade, or being able to upgrade from a MKI variant to an MKII variant at a significantly reduced cost for the same type of weapon, whether apoc, or otherwise....same for obvious reactors engines, and shield array upgrades. 

On a side note of interest I still have yet to receive My December Twitch Prime loot despite having already "claimed" it, and having the response be that I had claimed it. For some reason warframe.com seems to have some issue verifying the sync no matter how many times I refresh it, and I do have it linked, so I'm a little curious as to what the issue seems to be.

still no fix for random unmodded state when entering or exiting objects in railjack effecting guns, melee, warframes, archwings, archguns and  archmelee.

going in and out of the object can fix this but when there is a bug that you get stuck with no archwing or black screen or grey screen or just failing to load some part of the transition and locking you in to a location for the rest of the mission this workaround more often then not gets the player stuck or if host forced to abort.

Seriously DE of all the times you could put the update in the game you had to choose it at a time that the SENTIENT SHIP WAS HERE, you make us wait 3hrs per rotation and only get it for 30 minutes THEN you put an update interrupting our farm, I got a shebu piece and had to finish the mission as fast as possible cause WHEN WE STAY IN MISSION TOO LONG YOU KICK US OUT AFTER THE UPDATE, and id lose my shebu piece... BE MORE CONSIDERATE you put the 3hr rotation mechanic in, you have 2hrs and 30mins too upload this update to the game... BUT NO YOU CHOOSE IT AT A TIME WHEN WE ARE ALL FARMING LIKE CRAZY ON THE SENTIENT SHIP.... seriously can you not, that was not a pleasant experience n im pretty damn sure everyone feels the same.... thank you for frequent updates makes the game more playable, but seriously think about when you upload them to the servers cause that was hell!!

-Lara-Croft-

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.
  • Enemy Crewship UI markers will now always be displayed no matter what the range is to fix tedious scouring to find that poor last victim. We are also working on improving flow overall. 
  • Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
  • Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.
  • Fixed Railjack Engines and Reactors displaying as equipped on the wrong part of the Railjack (Engines on Wing Turrets, etc).
  • Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.
  • Fixed an unhackable console in a Grineer Galleon Railjack base
  • Fixed End of Mission screen popping up and 2nd mission not starting when you fail a mission in Railjack, return to Dry Dock, and then try to start another mission.
  • Fixes towards crashes occurring from Crewships.
  • Fixed a crash related to Railjack encounters activating during a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error if Client is going from Dry Dock to a session hosted from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed some Railjack interior textures appearing more ‘Wear & Tear’ than others.

Fixes:

• Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.
  • Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.
  • Fixed misplaced meshes in the Corpus Ship Exterminate tileset.
  • Fixed a script error if the Host selects a mission while the Client is still loading into the squad.

Nothing on the Excal's skin messed up colors? I guess I am tired of waiting and will be asking support for a refund. 

Archived