Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

38 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.

Thank you so much for fixing this issue ❤️ it was making me lose my mind!

Please

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Please fix,

Black Screen when you enter or exit a ship.

Doors in the Railjack having a 2nd pair of invisible doors that open slower,
preventing high latency players from going through them.

Inability to pick up certain resources while piloting the Railjack.

Loot icons and glow disappearing after beating the mission,
making the loot collecting at the end of the mission extremely tedious,
since you have to scour the entire giant map for whatever dropped.

Getting flung out of the map.

42 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.

Would be nice if activating it again during the countdown cancelled it. I've managed to activate it accidentally on occasion, a bit annoying.

43 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Can we please get an updated UI for Riven Mods? The recent Disposition change gives false information if you are looking for a Riven that suits a variant of a weapon.

Shedu's aquisition, a 4% chance at parts from an enemy that spawns inconsistently, every 3 hours, is quite horrible. It would be nice if Sentient Outposts cycled but were always available.

Also, you deployed a hotfix right in the middle of a Sentient Outpost spawn 😞 

I'm sorry but it's not horrible.

It's quite easy to get 1-3 parts if you just bring a nekros, ore gaze atlas and prowl ivara.

Maybe it's not the gameplay you want, but by rushing to the sentient ship while the railjack is void cloaked, you can then kill the sentients there, abort the mission if nothing drops or stick with it if a shedu part drops.

Overall, it shouldn't take more than running the sentient ship 3 times to get all parts (or enough parts to trade) for the shedu.

Also, semlar.com has a good tracker for the ship now so it's already way better than it was to farm for it yesterday.

15 minutes ago, nalsur10 said:

yeah I was trying to teach my friend on his controller but we couldn't find the tactical menu binding. This would be appreciated.

The bind is under General not Railjack (I know) but there isnt exatly any room to spare and as you cant bind tap/hold independently (DE please just combine 'Show Level Map' and 'Tatical Menu' into one bind) the best you can do is probably remap the show level map button or something.

38 minutes ago, Arancino said:

Thanks for the hotfix, it's always nice to see new fixes about railjack.

Aaand Railjack is getting easier already, with the ability of selling Avionics which are the most crucial part when talking about railjack survivability, but what about talking player survivability?

- You guys might have noticed the negative impact of the Blink changes for archwings right? As players, we did. New movements and animations are clearly better and smoother, but not the mobility.
Mobility, why mobility? With our guns not being hitscan in space, we have issues hitting enemies, this comes to a single solution: Increasing archwing's mobility. We do have 2 perks from Intrinsics, one which reduces archwing blink cooldown and one which boosts archwing speed by 20% right; consider players can't even get out of their railjacks without using slingshots or amesha because they would probably die, so "are those buffs enough?" No. They are not. We have Hyperion Thrusters which gives us 27% sprint speed right at the cost of 20 capacity! Insane but nothing that a polarity can fix right? Yeah true, but still, 27% is a ridicolous amount compared to the drain of that mod. What am I asking? Actually boosting the perk bonuses, those bonuses works in openworld maps and where you can use your archwing which is fine, but remember how the players wanted to use their Itzals back before the Itzal changes? Moving faster, quicker and reaching point B from point A quickly through blinking. My suggestion would be increase the blink cooldown reduction from 25% to 50%, and the archwing speed from 20% to 35%, it's not a lot still but players would be able to move at least better than before. I don't want to talk a lot about Eidolons in a railjack feedback, but let's take for example the role of Trinity: She has to get Lures (usually) and keep the squad alive. How are those players supposed to do that if archwings are slower? A little 25% cooldown and a 20% sprint boost it's not going to change much, even amalgam serration gives more.

- RNG in stats. No I'm not asking to remove them, players might like to "take that cryophon mk3 with more fire rate" but I'm asking to add a mechanic which allows the players to convert their own and crafted item for another without crafting it. Resources aren't easy to get (specially when talking about mk3 stuff, that's A TON of resources to build items) and sometimes we might get same items with just some points more in damage or other statistics, why even crafting them from zero? Add a "stat-transfer" item or system, like it is for Kuva Lich weapons. Maybe add a blueprint of it as an uncommon reward for Skirmish missions or even better just allow the players to convert their item (no, not for free, but if you have to ask players resources to convert their item, make it like 1/15 of the resources required to craft it) Just yesterday I got another Vidar Cryophon Mk3 which got +43.4% Weapon damage as a random stat, while mine got +38.7%, this means I have to pay all the resources to craft an entire new item for just a little bit of more damage? 

- Not even the time to get out of your archwing that you're dead. That's how Veil Proxima looks when you don't have an Amesha. Don't you want players to make a meta like Itzal was for Eidolons right? Either balance other archwings, increase their mobility or give a little bit of invulnerability to players when going out of Railjack/Points of Interest/Crewships, since enemies might be there and they will target us while we are going either out or inside.

- Animations. Profit Taker, do you remember the big spooder which drops credits? Why can't we skip the animations with space rather than spamming left click? The same for when going into the Railjack, when your playership adapts to use spacebar two times to skip animations, why even using esc for the animation skip prompt? 

- There are some issues with the railjack actually not even spawning when aborting a mission. I have to get in my ship, board my railjack and get to the drydock to customize it. This happens a lot when you crash during a mission or, like I already said, when you abort it. I haven't paid 6 millions credits to not even seeing my railjack in my dojo~

- A button to mute cephalon cy when?

I can foresee the coming of Primed mods for achwing mod like...

Argon plating, Enhanced Durability, Energy Inversion, Superioir Defense and Efficient Transferral.

As for Hyperion Thruster I can't but only agree, but that would prolly broke the archwing in the open world zone and archwing mission.

Increasing base speed of archwing in space and making the sprint speed even more, to make it almost none viable in close environment like archwing mission but usefull in freespace like railjack; while making a drastic speed reduction in atmostphere( after all atmospherique offer way more resistance the space's void.

4 minutes ago, DarkPhoenixXI said:

The bind is under General not Railjack (I know) but there isnt exatly any room to spare and as you cant bind tap/hold independently (DE please just combine 'Show Level Map' and 'Tatical Menu' into one bind) the best you can do is probably remap the show level map button or something.

Well, first it's nice to have my weekly confirmation that I am indeed an idiot for not looking under general keybindings, so apologies to DE for that.  That's entirely on me.  That said, I do have a workaround idea.  They could add it to the Ability menu.  There's a whole separate set of bindings available for the ability menu that currently only impacts a handful of the available buttons.  If the Tactical Menu was added there as well, we could put it on the D-Pad or select or wherever we want.

Hey kiddo!

I may be alone on this, but I rather enjoy the RNG aspects added (to an extent). 

All of the RNG items (except lich weaps) are based out of Empyrean and Railjack, which is separate from other content. 
I feel that using your new mode to try something a bit different is great! It beats stagnation and repetition and is allowing feedback and testing that could influence other parts of the Warframe in positive ways in the future. 
It could and should be tweaked and refined to find a good balance between gameplay and drops, and thats the direction I see things headed in. 

The (current) downsides are the material costs to make a high grade piece of equipment only to potentially find one with a few % more that you desperately want more but you're stuck building the old item with no way to combine the two. 

It feels like you could have left us with our default reactor, shields, guns and allowed us to add a "Mesh Weave" or something onto our default stuff to make them stronger, with it being similar to how we built our ships. Make the cost of upgrading to allow M-III swapping once you have upgraded your base item to accept the new components. (Or, you could do the same thing as with the Lich weapons and allow them to be replaced by something with 'better' stats). 

I have also been witness to several gamebreaking RNG moments from Empyrean as well, including one day where our teams could find zero pustrels to repair the ship. We had 3 players searching desperately and failed over and over for reasons that were not our fault. This happened multiple times before everyone I was with just needed a break from Empyrean, which is a shame as I enjoy the overall experience.

Tying RNG to survival is BAD. We should never lose a mission merely because we cant find a resource. 
Crafting repair stuff is fine, but allow the crafting to repair be able to use any resource (or perhaps use a Type 1 and Type 2 resource, where all resources fall into one category or the other so that even if we cant find pustrels we could use one of the other "Type 2 resources").

Kudos for the hard work and trying to keep everything duct taped together! 

(Edit. P.S. I keep having this odd bug where I try to get out of the gunner seat hitting X once, which goes through the full animation of exiting, before IMMEDIATELY putting me back in the gunner seat with full animation again, causing me to have to wait out both full animations and hit X AGAIN just to actually get out. This happens very frequently.)

10 minutes ago, Afterburner_X said:

Hi DE.

I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures.

I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it. Also Railjack is totally disconnected from the main part of the game at the moment.

Do you really think that this amount of Grind is Content? Do you personally enjoy Empyrean at it’s current state DE? Founders and people who buy Plat or Prime Accesses actually make Warframe possible and all what they deserve now, is to get a totally messed up Update? The second one after The Old Blood already…That’s extremely sad. I have the feeling that you are totally disconnected from your community at the moment. You hyped Empyrean so much in your Devstream. How can you hype such a Bugfest? I don’t get it. You can’t really get players if you just hype everything and then just give them something totally messed up. People will notice that you made false promises and will probably just quit shortly after. You can see the numbers of your players. They are not that impressive at the moment, for valid reasons.

Most of the Feedback never gets addressed. For example: Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still broken. The drop rate of the Blazing Step Ephemera never got buffed. A proper Nyx rework is still missing, but instead you just talked about another possible Saryn rework. All we get are rushed updates, which receive some fixes and then will be forgotten.

It’s sad to see that the game you once loved is going into a direction like this. I really hope that you will do better in 2020. Please start listening more to your playerbase again, instead of just doing things nobody really asked for. It’s actually more valueable to listen to people who really point bad things out in the game than to people that just say that your game is perfect. Because if you just listen to the people who love everything in your game, you will never find out what is wrong with certain things.

You can delete this comment DE and just run away from the truth, or you can just admit that you made mistakes.

Wish you the best for the future. 

"I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures."

Are you insane? every patch has been a big improvement in rj mission stability.

"I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it."

This is a LOT of new mechanics so it's expected to. can go 2 ways, either "test more - release later" or "release sooner - fix fast". I prefer the latter since in my experience you have more content faster.

On the full release: that is how it works - release the foundation, make it stable, get rid of bugs, issues etc and you have a very good platform to expand on Adding more stuff at the start makes it only a higher chance of issues (more factors in the equation).

"People will notice that you made false promises and will probably just quit shortly after. You can see the numbers of your players. They are not that impressive at the moment, for valid reasons."

Not sure what you talking about but ever since i watched the first railjack video ~2 years ago it's exaclty as promised both in content and experience (more: i am amazed how well the different games (since that is techically what we're talking about) sync with each other).

Number of players is fine, on par with history and taking seasons into account - you are talking nonsense.

"Most of the Feedback never gets addressed. For example: Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still broken. The drop rate of the Blazing Step Ephemera never got buffed. A proper Nyx rework is still missing, but instead you just talked about another possible Saryn rework. All we get are rushed updates, which receive some fixes and then will be forgotten."

I see Liches as a tryout for a new mechanic. Conclave has a low group of people wanting it compared to other content (always been like that).

What makes you think that "your Nyx" should get priority over Saryn? maybe more people talked about Saryn? maybe in  stats Saryn is more off the balance?

And yes, the drop rate of a cosmetic item is really an important priority.  /sarcasm

"It’s sad to see that the game you once loved is going into a direction like this. I really hope that you will do better in 2020. Please start listening more to your playerbase again, instead of just doing things nobody really asked for. It’s actually more valueable to listen to people who really point bad things out in the game than to people that just say that your game is perfect. Because if you just listen to the people who love everything in your game, you will never find out what is wrong with certain things."

Wow..

looking at the amount of people that play rj, the amount of posts on bugs and then at the amount of how many of those were already fixed i can't complain.

Sure there are things in game that are there for long time but most if not all games have that, at least to my experience.

Seems to me your are just annoyed that the things that you personally would like to see fixed didn't get done (yet).

Majority just has fun with the game.

I for one LOVE the whole railjack thing, the mechanics and possibilties it gives and i'll gladly "sacrifice" minor stuff or even unimportant stuff (like cosmetics) for it, any time.

9 minutes ago, UnderRevision said:

Well, first it's nice to have my weekly confirmation that I am indeed an idiot for not looking under general keybindings, so apologies to DE for that.  That's entirely on me.  That said, I do have a workaround idea.  They could add it to the Ability menu.  There's a whole separate set of bindings available for the ability menu that currently only impacts a handful of the available buttons.  If the Tactical Menu was added there as well, we could put it on the D-Pad or select or wherever we want.

That could work but then (the likely small) group of people who use the activiate ability bind instead of the ability menu (aka me, the menu is clunky and I just cant deal with it) still wouldnt be able to use the tatical menu. 😛

I am used to this however as I still cant use the fishing/tranq 2/3 buttons and it's been like 2 years.

It makes the most sense to combine it with the exsisting map button when in Railjack missions.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.
  • Enemy Crewship UI markers will now always be displayed no matter what the range is to fix tedious scouring to find that poor last victim. We are also working on improving flow overall. 
  • Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.
  • Fixed max ranked Battle Forge Railjack Avionic trying to subtract 3.4E+38 seconds (more than the age of the universe) from remaining Forge cooldown time.
  • Fixed Railjack Engines and Reactors displaying as equipped on the wrong part of the Railjack (Engines on Wing Turrets, etc).
  • Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.
  • Fixed an unhackable console in a Grineer Galleon Railjack base
  • Fixed End of Mission screen popping up and 2nd mission not starting when you fail a mission in Railjack, return to Dry Dock, and then try to start another mission.
  • Fixes towards crashes occurring from Crewships.
  • Fixed a crash related to Railjack encounters activating during a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error if Client is going from Dry Dock to a session hosted from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed some Railjack interior textures appearing more ‘Wear & Tear’ than others.

Fixes:

• Fixed Fulmin (only when reduced to below 10 rounds on Semi-Auto firing mode), Flux Rifle, Kitguns with the 'Gaze' Chamber type and Pax Charge Arcane, Imperator/Vandal, Cycron, and Larkspur not recharging correctly.
  • Fixed Aksomati Prime and Baza Prime having the same Riven Disposition as their normal variants despite the UI displaying their correct Disposition of 1.
  • Fixed misplaced meshes in the Corpus Ship Exterminate tileset.
  • Fixed a script error if the Host selects a mission while the Client is still loading into the squad.

When can we expect to see some balance passes to fix how weak archwing weaponry is?

When can we expect to see corvas reverted back to firing pellets instead of being an arca plasmor wannabe

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.

You cant bind it. Its in the wrong category.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Megan:

Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first.

You cant bind it. Its in the wrong category.

2 minutes ago, DarkPhoenixXI said:

That could work but then (the likely small) group of people who use the activiate ability bind instead of the ability menu (aka me, the menu is clunky and I just cant deal with it) still wouldnt be able to use the tatical menu. 😛

I am used to this however as I still cant use the fishing/tranq 2/3 buttons and it's been like 2 years.

It makes the most sense to combine it with the exsisting map button when in Railjack missions.

True, that would probably be best, since it serves as a map anyway.  Though, in the immortal words of a certain taco commercial, why not both?  And generally letting us have the ability to map tap vs hold would be awesome.  The fishing/tranq controller layout could also be exposed to allow more freedom to bind actions there.  Frankly, I have no problem with ability menu and I still find fishing/tranq interface to be clunky.  Then again, I didn't even think to look under general keybindings for a general keybinding, so I should probably never give feedback on anything again ever.

1 minute ago, UnderRevision said:

Then again, I didn't even think to look under general keybindings for a general keybinding, so I should probably never give feedback on anything again ever.

Not going to lie the Railjack section was where I checked first before going 'No they couldn’t have made it a general bind that would be silly' followed shortly by 'Oh, they did. But we have no spare buttons!'

Then I ended up here! 😛

Archived