Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

51 minutes ago, Caine2112 said:

When can we expect to be able to bind a hotkey to the Omni Gear?  Having to use the tedious gear wheel every time is frustrating, to say the least.

Thank you to all the devs for their hard work.  😃

Empty a slot in one of the earlier slots and leave it empty, assign a hotkey to that slot, the omni will fill the first empty slot it finds, so for me I can hit 0 to quickdraw it. Not as good as being able to just place it where you want but it's a workaround.

2 hours ago, mazzinia said:

There's something strange with boosters and intrinsics in veil... 3 missions > 15 intrinsics ( or 16, whatever ) with the booster , so like there was no booster.

This said, wasn't it better and simpler to add a small countdown timer to each forge station ? cleaner and allows to actually plan what to do in the meanwhile

Also about Avionics :

A way to check which ones are owned while in the lisette , would help bigtime now that we can sell them. And while selling it would help to be able to sort by House

Also a way to check the RJ weapons/engines/etc owned while in the lisette...

afaik, intrinsics are awarded according to participation. Repairing the ship will provide more intrinsics than leaving the railjack & having fun attacking and blowing stuff up.

i love the game mode i play defense for my team making sure all armaments are green and ready to go i wish only there is a monitor in the ship that shows those also just for added effects. love the itzal rip cord added a lot of options when it comes to fighting and flying. you guys provided an upgrade to the ram sleds but yeeting them away from the rail jack is a thing they weren't prepared for. i hope that a bit more fluid animation may be provided for it coz that split second yeet is sometimes a killer when your getting swarmed.

1 hour ago, Caine2112 said:

When can we expect to be able to bind a hotkey to the Omni Gear?  Having to use the tedious gear wheel every time is frustrating, to say the least.

Thank you to all the devs for their hard work.  😃

Leave a gear wheel slot empty in the first 12 slots for where you want your omni to appear, and keybind that slot.

Theres also a crash a lot of people is having when doing 2 RailJack missions in a roll, the host has a high chance of crashing and will not be able to get back into the team because objective has been completed eventho it isn't.

Many thanks for the multple hotfixes these days 😄

Thank you very much for the Hotfix, it's very much appreciate it.
I'd like to address an issue and it's a bug related to the Shedu, the new sentient weapon.
The issue is that when you try to shoot when the weapon is regenerating ammo it can get bugged and you can no longer shoot at all even though the clip is full and this only gets fixed until you get out of the mission or just swapping guns and equip the Shedu back if you're in the simulacrum to get it back to normal.

I'm not aware if anyone else has experienced this bug in particular since not many people have it just yet I believe, but it happens to me often and I'd really appreciate if this could be looked through.

Also a decent buff to its stats, the weapon it's underwhelming in its current state, thank you!

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed activating the Omni gear recall twice in succession resulting in breaking the UI timer, not teleporting you, and inability to use it again.

Can we have the option to cancel teleportation back? It's pretty useful.

• We’ve added improved visuals towards the Forge Stations in Railjack to better illustrate when a Station is busy. The floor ring located at the base of each Station will now appear lit when the Station is ready for Forging, and will appear unlit when the Station is busy. This also fixes missing progress circle UI for the Forge Stations to indicate when a Station is busy.

That ring is really not in a field of view when you are frantically trying to make more Revolite. 

Can you make that box that comes down from the ceiling stay visible in the center of the forge while it's busy or add another bright visual effect? Big cross right in the center of it?... ideally a holographic icon indicating what the forge is busy with crafting. 

Fixed missing controller key callouts on the Railjack Tactical Menu. You may notice no callout at all, which means the Tactical Menu is not bound to anything and you must bind it first

Can we have more callouts, especially "BOARD THE CREWSHIP" and "CRAFT AT FORGE"?

Thanks for the hotfix! 😊

But, to be serious for a minute - enemy perception could really stand to be dialed back. Every time stealth is made harder, the Tenno feel less like skilled ninjas and more like noisy flailing brutes. There's always been the option to go in guns blazing, but it's more forced than optional now, and we've noticed. It would be unfortunate to see the quieter side of gameplay closed off (barring cheaty-feeling invisibility and sleep spam).

If not for me, do it for the people who can't complete the Mastery Rank 9 test. I feel blessed to have done it before enemies had telescopes for eyes.

I've jotted down these thoughts in more detail in this thread:

But still, thanks again for all the hotfixes! It's great to see ambitious things being done, even if it starts off rocky.

• Fixes towards crashes occurring from Crewships.

This is still happening. Since the .6 patch, if I'm still on a crew ship while solo and the mission complete 30 second timer ends, I'm stuck in blue limbo no longer in my frame or my archwing and I can't do anything but abort.

Currently facing issues with host migration on various missions but predominantly with Flexa in the Veil Proxima.

Using archwings in Railjack can sometimes equip you with your regular weapons that either do or do not damage enemy fighters.

Spoiler

Also the Sentient ship that can show up in the Veil Proxima glitches out when you try and use the tile transition catapults, causing you to just stay stuck flying around the same tile unable to progress. If it even shows up at all when its meant to.

3 hours ago, Kastelam said:

Seriously ? empyrean is bugged and rushed bc people complain so much that DE started pumping updates as fast as possible. Ppl spent the whole year complaining about everything and this is the consequence. And yes old blood was buggy bc the community could'nt bear a month without content so that they started review bombing their own game out of anger. You all just think DE is evil for no reasons. And being a founders or paying for the game means nothing. Liches aren't enjoyable bc they rushed it to prevent players from ruining the reputation of the game, no one plays conclave, ephemeras are RARE cosmetics, they just reworked ember and Vauban, Zephyr is prob next, Nyx is fine, saryn rework is bc everyone plays her and it gets boring, you think there's too much RNG and grind ? Well no one complained about hate, or even relics so why now everyone hates it ? That went on all year, everyone complained and think DE doesn't care when in truth, we are the ones being selfish and blind. The community never looked so bad and we only get what we deserve for being such kiddos.

PREACH! It's only been, what, two weeks or so? not even? and there's still complaints about how buggy Empyrean is? Have people just forgotten the concept of patience? A tree does not grow from a seed in a night. Don't yearn for the destination so bad that you get burned out. Enjoy the journey and all the bumps that go with it. That bug you saw today could disappear tomorrow, and you'll have witnessed another step forward in the evolution of an amazing game.

Archived