Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.7

[DE]Megan

REVERT THE GUNS!
All of them.  
The stealth-nerfs on standard Tenno rifles has seriously impacted being able to complete a number of missions (as in anything above Lvl 35 regardless of mods or formas), and do NOT get me started on Archwing guns.

Really?
Reel-wurld fizzix?  Who's boneheaded idea was that?  
1) The projectiles are about a half cm or more off-centre of the reticule.
2) Removing the hit-scan makes Archwing guns useless, never mind the sharp decreased in damage.
3) Damage drop-off on Railjack guns??????!!!??? These vessels were supposed to take on WORMSHIPS.  Now, even at MK3 they barely warm up the hulls of a Crewship past 30 paces.

As I stated at begining REVERT and / or fix this mess.
A LOT of people within my clan are ready to flip the table on you and swap over to System Shock remake or CP 2077 the NANOsecond they are released.
ALL of you at DE are starting to lose a LOT of support and respct from members who otherwise have praised you...UP UNTIL NOW.
Railjack was to be your shining moment of glory, not a raging garbage fire of nerfs!

Once more:  FIX. THE. GUNS.

Is there a new status effect to radiation procs?

I'm using Wukong to do a sortie mission with a radiation proc. I am unable to use my warframe abilites. I can't even switch to operator mode.

I cannot even swing my damn melee weapon.

Is this a brand new feature that DE isn't aware or not telling the players? Or is this a bug that DE refuses to fix?

6 hours ago, CircleSurfer said:

Please fix the black screen issue when leaving railjack and slingshotting etc.

this only happens if u slingshot while inside a asteroid soo make sure your are not into it , at least i faced that over their only .

56 minutes ago, JohnnyMeta said:

@[DE]Megan  Helloooooo o/ 

I have a big question.
Are the Intrinsics affected by affinity Booster ?. I have some friends from my clan who have active booster and I do not have an active booster, but we both get the same points finishing the mission

Yes they do 

Problems

Some time, when I am trying to exit Railjack sideguns, my warframe entering back to the gun place again when exiting animation ends. This occur way to often, so, please, block this action for a couple of seconds.

On leaving crewship, few seconds of invulnerability is needed to avoid dying during black screen.

Archwink blink charges

We have some dot's in UI, which shows us archwing blink charging process. Make each dot acts as a blink "charge", which can be used to blink. One click = one blink. So instead of doing one blink per 3 seconds we can do 5 blinks in a row. Each charge still can be regenerated for 3 seconds. So to have 5 blinks in a row again we have to wait 15 seconds. This will allow us true ninja style movement and overall tactical maneuverability: Z-blinks, blink charge management, greater distance per blink burst and all of this with absolutely the same drawback as we have now. So balance persist.

No fix for the Daikyu arrow particles sticking around and building endlessly on the bow? No fix for Nikana Zaws being visually bugged in almost every possible way? You even specifically addressed a DIFFERENT bug introduced recently, but refuse to address the one thats been around FOR A YEAR AND A HALF?

8 hours ago, Arancino said:

- Not even the time to get out of your archwing that you're dead. That's how Veil Proxima looks when you don't have an Amesha. Don't you want players to make a meta like Itzal was for Eidolons right? Either balance other archwings, increase their mobility or give a little bit of invulnerability to players when going out of Railjack/Points of Interest/Crewships, since enemies might be there and they will target us while we are going either out or inside.

DE: "Amesha nerf it is then"

9 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Do you really think that this amount of Grind is Content? Do you personally enjoy Empyrean at it’s current state DE? Founders and people who buy Plat or Prime Accesses actually make Warframe possible and all what they deserve now, is to get a totally messed up Update? The second one after The Old Blood already…That’s extremely sad. I have the feeling that you are totally disconnected from your community at the moment.

Yes. DE please please please for the sake of everyone, you have to change for the better for this to stay sustainible. I know that at the end of the day the countless employees have to earn their bread, i get that DE is a company that needs to make money, but this is getting out of hand. If you, DE, keep this up, the game you, as well as us, all love so dearly, might start falling off. Warframes performance in terms of numbers is allready falling off, so please take the communities standpoints into concideration. Really, its for the best interest of us all.

We need a way to cancel out of a repair job rather than being forced to fully repair (and waste a lot of materials) by scrapping an item early.  You only get about 1/2 the materials spent on the item back.  It's ridiculous to spend thousands of materials to finish an item you no longer want/need just to lose half of those materials....or to leave the unfinished item cluttering your components UI forever.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Afterburner_X:

Hi DE.

I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures.

I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it. Also Railjack is totally disconnected from the main part of the game at the moment.

Do you really think that this amount of Grind is Content? Do you personally enjoy Empyrean at it’s current state DE? Founders and people who buy Plat or Prime Accesses actually make Warframe possible and all what they deserve now, is to get a totally messed up Update? The second one after The Old Blood already…That’s extremely sad. I have the feeling that you are totally disconnected from your community at the moment. You hyped Empyrean so much in your Devstream. How can you hype such a Bugfest? I don’t get it. You can’t really get players if you just hype everything and then just give them something totally messed up. People will notice that you made false promises and will probably just quit shortly after. You can see the numbers of your players. They are not that impressive at the moment, for valid reasons. If you would just test your game a bit more before a new release, you could probably just avoid some of the negative feedback and make updates better from the start already.

Most of the Feedback never gets addressed. For example: Liches are still not enjoyable. Conclave is still broken. The drop rate of the Blazing Step Ephemera never got buffed. A proper Nyx rework is still missing, but instead you just talked about another possible Saryn rework. All we get are rushed updates, which receive some fixes and then will be forgotten.

It’s sad to see that the game you once loved is going into a direction like this. I really hope that you will do better in 2020. Please start listening more to your playerbase again, instead of just doing things nobody really asked for. It’s actually more valueable to listen to people who really point bad things out in the game than to people that just say that your game is perfect. Because if you just listen to the people who love everything in your game, you will never find out what is wrong with certain things.

You can delete this comment DE and just run away from the truth, or you can just admit that you made mistakes.

Wish you the best for the future. 

Pretty much this. When you check the player numbers for the last couple month it looks pretty dark for DE, and I´ts totally your own fault. With the way you released Empyrean and Kuva Liches you are bagging people to leave. You always had a healthy community willing to help, discuss and give you feedback. The only update I´m looking forward at this point is an update to the consciousness of the DEVS. People are willing to give you money if they feel respected and traided like inteligent beings. Stop gambleing your community away with that shady monetisation thats going on with Liches and Empyrien. Please DE people love this game, stop killing it. Also Wish you the best for the future. 

9 hours ago, Arancino said:

My suggestion would be increase the blink cooldown reduction from 25% to 50%, and the archwing speed from 20% to 35%, it's not a lot still but players would be able to move at least better than before.

You are asking a bit too few, i would suggest -66% cooldown(from 3 to 1 sec) and speed boost of 100+% to at least match grineer fighters speed.

9 hours ago, Arancino said:

Not even the time to get out of your archwing that you're dead. That's how Veil Proxima looks when you don't have an Amesha.

And often even with Amesha too.

Just you see flash finished after you destroyed crewship and you are dead already because of another crewship.

10 hours ago, Arancino said:

Don't you want players to make a meta like Itzal was for Eidolons right? Either balance other archwings, increase their mobility or give a little bit of invulnerability to players when going out of Railjack/Points of Interest/Crewships, since enemies might be there and they will target us while we are going either out or inside.

Here i would suggest nerfing enemy damage so it will not be insta-kill.

Other thing to do - give blink a period of invulnerability of 1 sec(which with reduced cooldown makes you able to keep it up if timed well).

And also invulnerability period of 6 sec after exiting any ship would be good.

For archweapons - enable prediction cross like for turrets if you have the skill, shooting it will make projectiles HOMING so they are guaranteed to hit the target even if it changes trajectory.

Make damage reduction less crazy or buff guns so all guns can be viable at Veil.

Changes for archwings:

Engineering 8 gives +100 instead of +30

Amesha:

all enemy projectiles are force-attracted by bubble when they enter the bubble.

Elytron:

Explosions from 1 3 4 will detonate all enemy rockets in range of explosion, gives 1 energy per detonated projectile.

3 bubble range increases several times in size

Itzal:

2 energy consumption becomes 0.25 of what it is at base, when moving Itzal still remains invisible while allies aren't, every enemy in "ally cloaking range" gives Itzal "cloak support cost" of energy per second(so if for my build cloak will eat 0.43 energy then with one enemy in range it becomes 0, with 2 enemies or more in range it gives me 0.43 per second for each additional enemy).

3 vaccuums everything including enemy projectiles in range, invulnerable for duration +3 sec.

4 drones now have attack range of 600m(still a few) and sacrifice themselves to block damage like Amesha's 1, base energy cost divided by 3.

Odonata:

1 blocks damage fully from one direction converting it to energy, damage x4 at base for shooting

2 base cost reduced to 10, acts nonstop for 10 seconds at base and in 500m area

3 base cost reduced to 5, number of rockets increased to 40, damage becomes 600 per rocket with even IPS(200 impact,200 puncture, 200 slash), range becomes 1200m

4 changes a lot - ability range becomes 100m base, cost becomes 25 base and it will convert enemies to homing projectiles with damage equal to their remaining health+shields, travel distance is 2xability range. No, it will not be overpowered as armor is not taken to effect and damage reduction from it is still crazy.

12 hours ago, Afterburner_X said:

Hi DE.

I tried out Railjack again today. I had the hope that it will be a bit less buggy after all these Hotfixes, but I was wrong. Glitches everywhere. I just aborted the mission and did some Fissures.

I’m extremely disappointed with Empyrean. You worked for 2 years on the update and now that we finally received it, it’s full of bugs and insane Grind. It’s not even the full release of Empyrean, just a part of it. Also Railjack is totally disconnected from the main part of the game at the moment.

-snip-

To be fair, people are gonna be unhappy and complain either way. Delayed or early. Grind or no grind. We all know this is a grindy game with experimental but buggy early on content.

I don't care about DE as long as I'm having fun. Me and a lot of others are having a lot of fun with railjacks. I don't like being glitched but it's not so bad that I need to constantly complain about it. 

And it's free content, so I can do other things, I'm not forced into doing this. People are handed this thing months earlier than expected, patched daily, and there's still complaints.

If you're unhappy, you can always do other stuff, no one forces us into playing this free content. Wait till it's polished or play and deal with the bugs. I think a lot of people are enjoying it.

Complaints are usually always a louder minority, not the majority. Bugs are valid complaints though, and they are getting fixed daily so things are being done and they clearly read the glitches. 

30 minutes ago, ToaSirian said:

Please realize that doing things over and  over and over and over IS NOT fun. Please DE. Stop with the RNG and reconsider the economy.

Oh boy, did you end up in the wrong game.

36 minutes ago, slotschii said:

this is allways the case with big updates. just consider yorself a part of QA rather than someone actually playing the game 🙂 also if you dont like a huge grind dont play looters.

How dare you bring logic and self control into things like this. Just wow. /s

With a resource booster I'm getting 120 Dirac a mission if I'm lucky, I got a hell of a lot more before the hotfix change, I can't progress my Railjack upgrades with 120 or less a mission when you need at least 1800 for one upgrade.

I really need to know other than scrapping everything where is it you can go to and get lots of Dirac before the hotfix because it's really cutting into my do I want to persist with upgrading my own ship, or just join pub games and help them out and hope we don't get a host migration and lose it all... I've completed Earth and Saturn so far.

I need lots of Dirac. 😞 

Archived