Jump to content
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RJ still has bugs, when it gonna be fixed?


-HoB-AngelofRevenge
 Share

Recommended Posts

RJ still have bugs eaven after several hotfix. Your foundry tend to bug sometimes cant craft anthing or multiple items, launching from slingshot let you use your primary or secoundary weapon (depends which you equip on launch), i got stradavar prime viral setup and it did more dmg than any weapon we have so far on RJ, WTF DE? avionics hud in dojo are also bugged from time to time, it shows your avionic mods half equiped only first 4-5 mods are shown so other are not functional in battle. if you exit menu and re select from panel than you can see all avionics you got equiped properly this time around. Also teleport from onmi teleport you with archwing inside RJ, weapons platform on side also stuck in 90 degree from intended postion thus making it non usuable agian. Also there are times that you are not dealing any dmg to enemy fighters. And you cant repair dmg , guess it is hud bug. it still show dmg indicator but no actual dmg is done to RJ. 

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mavor said:

Its an ongoing process. Expect RJ content to be tweaked and worked on for some time to come. DE is well aware the release has its issues.

i can understand that. but mentioned issues are since release of RJ. how many hotfix until now and none of these are eaven attempted to fix? dunno that they are aware of all bugs, still w8 to see them fixed.

Edited by -HoB-AngelofRevenge
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok, go make detailed bug reports on these then.

Even if they had the capability to fix every possible bug people have encountered so far at this moment it still takes time to make and release the fix. Also consider that not everyone encounters the same bugs, of all the ones I've encountered I've still not seen even half the ones you've mentioned, which makes the process of fixing them take longer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 минут назад, Lord-Childeric сказал:

Basically every game out there still has bugs, plus warframe has some that are older than the birth of the sun, what is the OP expecting exactly from DE ? To get their hand on a magical stick ? hihi

Yes railjack it buggy, but as Trst said, it's not the proper section to write this post...

Other games have testers in dev company or they hire other companies with testers to do full tests. DE use PC players as testers for years. Thats not ok. 

hihi. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Whiskered said:

I am more concern of thees new grinner health and armour values and types.

hmm.. I sense this is the start of an experiment, regarding future tweaks to the health and armour values of enemies. people have been saying for the longest time that enemies in Warframe are too easy until you start doing higher levels, perhaps DE is seeing how the players respond to tougher enemies at lower levels, and seeing if it's something we like.

this could either be the start of an armour scaling rework (unlikely but would be nice), or a sign of things to come...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

hmm.. I sense this is the start of an experiment, regarding future tweaks to the health and armour values of enemies. people have been saying for the longest time that enemies in Warframe are too easy until you start doing higher levels, perhaps DE is seeing how the players respond to tougher enemies at lower levels, and seeing if it's something we like.

this could either be the start of an armour scaling rework (unlikely but would be nice), or a sign of things to come...

Whatever it is, it is not very nice...
It is dis-joined from rest of game. When  I see lvl 20 grinner lancer I except it go down in certain amount of time. I was in quite surprise.
If they want to make em tough, just upscale them to level 80 and I hope they will not make other grinners like that.

Making low level enemies to be as tanky as high level enemies is not really fixing anything.  It makes Meta builds just even moremeta.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Whiskered said:

Making low level enemies to be as tanky as high level enemies is not really fixing anything.  It makes Meta builds just even moremeta.

Precisely.  Now you need to bring meta weapons for low-level enemies too, there's no reason to ever bring anything else, which you can do in the regular game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Other games have testers in dev company or they hire other companies with testers to do full tests. DE use PC players as testers for years. Thats not ok. 

hihi. 

Not sure why people believe this is a thing, is Warframe the only game you play? Even games you have to pay for, it's common for them to be unplayable for PC for the start of its release, and some of them don't even have everything fixed by the time they stop getting updates. Then you have games like League of Legends that used a public beta test server, and bugs that complete break the game, or game balance (such as killing enemies from across the map in 1 hit) would still make it to live servers. There's a reason why more and more online games have been making it so hot fixes can be pushed without having to take the game down or waiting until the next patch cycle.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Yamazuki said:

Not sure why people believe this is a thing, is Warframe the only game you play? Even games you have to pay for, it's common for them to be unplayable for PC for the start of its release, and some of them don't even have everything fixed by the time they stop getting updates. Then you have games like League of Legends that used a public beta test server, and bugs that complete break the game, or game balance (such as killing enemies from across the map in 1 hit) would still make it to live servers. There's a reason why more and more online games have been making it so hot fixes can be pushed without having to take the game down or waiting until the next patch cycle.

Tbh
the PC players are PTR servers. Which is okay for most of time...but boy how many times things were shipped that just didn't worked at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...