Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #273!

[DE]Megan

Quick question from a Twitch newbie - is there any way to confirm the amount of time that the system has registered as me watching the stream?

I have definitely watched the stream for more than 30 minutes, but likely due to bad latency, the stream kept loading every once in awhile. Would these pauses cut into the time watched? Also, my account is in the offline status for whatever reason - would this affect the drop?

And no, before anyone asks, I was not able to watch The Game Awards stream for the first Glaxion Vandal drop. 😥

25 minutes ago, Admiral_N0nsense said:

Question: I did not watch the game awards, but I have the glaxion vandal for doing the event associated with it, hostile mergers I believe? Regardless, I did not get the twitch drop, due to already having the item, does that make it so I cannot get the twitch drop?

The drop is only eligible for accounts without the glaxion vandal

What a joke.Watched the whole game awards and the prime time stream and still couldn't get the drop.The connection between twitch and Warframe obviously works,since I could get both Mag Itzal nozzle and exploration poster so why could I not get the glaxion drop

I also did not get the Glaxion Vandal drop from watching the Dev stream tonight. I also didn't get it for watching the Game Awards stream last week. I have contacted support twice and they "can't help" and just keep telling me to make sure my accounts are linked to make sure I can receive future drops (why bother if it's not going to work?). They said that I should wait for future events for the drop, and that it "may become available through Baro Ki'Teer" which is really just kind of insulting. My accounts are linked, because I claimed the Warframe Starter Pack from Twitch Prime right before the stream.

What gives?

Archived