Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine's Range

alif3

galatine is amazing and quite strong, undeniably the best charge weapon atm. However sometimes i do like using its basic attacks and i feel the range does not make sense it feels like the active range is much less than the length of the sword, ie i didnt notice a diffence in reach between dakra prime and galatine basic attacks maybe im missing something but it should feel like there is a huge range difference when this sword is so long

It's the animation it uses. Range seems shorter than it should be because the charge attack is a giant arc with an apogee that isn't directly in front of you.

The downward strike on normal attacks and the fact you can hit stuff behind you and at odd angles while charge attacking does reveal a greater range.

galatine is amazing and quite strong, undeniably the best charge weapon atm. However sometimes i do like using its basic attacks and i feel the range does not make sense it feels like the active range is much less than the length of the sword, ie i didnt notice a diffence in reach between dakra prime and galatine basic attacks maybe im missing something but it should feel like there is a huge range difference when this sword is so long

maybe they were trying to...you know...not make it the best weapon in literally every single way? It has to have some downside, right?