Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Not Fond Of Buying Sentinel Slots. Does Anyone Know Anything On This Matter?

Xelorx

Warframe/weapon slots were enough. Don't impose more on us. I've even seen a mod (BlatantFool) discourage buying them as if they weren't even suppose to be implemented in the first place.

If I must start buying sentinel slots though (which I detest), at least start us all on the same slots. Some of my clan mates have more or less sentinel slots than I do, without any of them paying for more. Heck, my sister has more sentinel slots in total than I do, and I actually have more sentinels, and play more as well. It's random as to who has how many slots according to the clan I'm in.

But I still am against having the limit in the game, as they weren't before.

It used to always say "You need at least 2 slots" when going to craft/purchase(?) a Sentinel. I assume we had enough slots to get all of the Sentinels at the time (Wyrm and Shade, then Dethcube), but now we can actually see that they're there.

But, I don't know what's up with what you said about some people having more or fewer slots than each other. That sounds like a misunderstanding or something that was overlooked by DE, maybe?

All I know is I check my platinum balance before and after buying each sentinel blueprint and it's never charged me anything other than credits for them.

I don't always buy premium content, but when I do, I prefer to use credits.

Stay thirsty my friend!

Likely some people have more slots because they bought Sentinels and like all items purchased with Plat, those come with their own slots.

The sentinels were always meant to work with slots just like any other item, it just wasn't implemented. This is obvious considering the message "requires two open slots" was always there to begin with.

There is 8 sentinel slots given by default to everyone.

Because there we no slots showed in interface before U10, doesn't mean they weren't implemented.

Alright I'll give DE that, but it's still somewhat uncalled for just for the confusion about the whole "Requiring 2 slots" when there wasn't any to see. I'm still mostly confused as to why BlatantFool would say not to buy them (though he isn't part of DE, it's still confusing even amongst them). If I can find the forum post, I'll link it.

Edited by Xelorx