Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recent updates broke Wyrmius ceiling turrets

Alexis_Walker

So I've been playing Wyrmius fairly often (at least a little every week) in an ongoing attempt to finally beat it and earn that rare trophy poster, and today I noticed something was very different.

Suddenly the ceiling turrets were completely invulnerable to all my shots! No matter what weapon type or upgrade level I was using, any and all shots I attempted to fire at the turrets would simply phase through as if the turret doesn't exist at all!

Now the ONLY possible way to dispatch these turrets is to physically ram my Wyrm into them in attempt to smash them apart. However, with there being so many turrets like this, that fire rapidly without any break between shots, trying to smash them apart like that is practically suicide!

In effect, this already hard game is now virtually impossible! Please DE! I implore you! Please fix this ASAP!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yea, was also attempting Wyrmius today, and can confirm both types of turrets were completely invincible to shots. Ramming them still works but gets you killed. It's practically impossible to get to the final boss without losing lives since especially at the end there are multiple turrets you have to get through to get to the boss and you can't even attempt to ram those since they are so close to each other and keep firing nonstop. The almost guaranteed lives lost on the turrets also mean your weapons are almost always going to be un-upgraded by the time you reach the boss, which makes the fight way harder than it already is.