Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Going To Replace The Current Founders Package?

ADDpillz

what! I was told that Excal Prime was going to be for Founders only?

Yeah is really true that after founders package ends Excalibur prime wont be available anymore to new people?

November 1st will be the last day to buy founders.  Consequently, it will be the last day to get any of the exclusive prime gear, Excal Prime included.

Yeah is really true that after founders package ends Excalibur prime wont be available anymore to new people?

I was in the Founders Chat Room when DE_Steve said that Excal Prime was going to be exclusive to Founders. 

This was the same day that Frost Prime Blueprint event reward was given out.

November 1st will be the last day to buy founders.  Consequently, it will be the last day to get any of the exclusive prime gear, Excal Prime included.

as i said in other threads...

we really have to question DEs definition of exclusive.

they have said exclusive before, and as it turns out, that only lasted for a short time.

i have a feeling that it will be something more akin to how CoD drops their map packs.

they will remain exclusive for a time... but eventually come out for everyone.

they have said exclusive before, and as it turns out, that only lasted for a short time.

i have a feeling that it will be something more akin to how CoD drops their map packs.

DE_Steve was in the Founders Chat back when Frost Prime BP was released after the event. He was trying to calm all the QQ from the founders because many of the founders thought that all "Prime" gear was supposed to be for paying players only.

He said that The Frost Prime was going to be available to everyone but he said "I want to be clear with everyone here that all of the current Founders Gear will be always remain exclusive to the Founders program. "

The vandals and the Swraith are still exclusive, despite multiple threads lobbying for the contrary.  I'm choosing to have faith that DE won't be stupid about this.

The vandals and the Swraith are still exclusive, despite multiple threads lobbying for the contrary.  I'm choosing to have faith that DE won't be stupid about this.

i really do hope that DE keeps their word.

but i wont be surprised if they do go back on it... cause they have before.