Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Pleased With Load-Out Tabs? C:

KamaNightfire

2say1d2.png

*^ That's my Grineer Load-Out, sadly missing the only faction damage mod I don't have " Bane of Grineer ", so I'd switch out that Stormbringer.*

I'm happy to see they added these, I use them often enough even with limited options.

I guess my only real complaint is that we only have 3 for each piece of gear, and you cannot rename them. For my weapons I tend to have one for each faction on weaponry, I don't have any for my Sentinel though, and as for my Warframe I'v got one for rushing and looting and another for a normal playstyle.

Please allow us to rename them and give us a few more tabs! Thanks for the addition! c:

Anyone else enjoy using them or do they just not use them at all?

Edited by Cute

Couldn't care less for the naming, just make A for Grineer, B for infested and C for corpus, change something for Orokin if you please.

What bothers me is you can't use some mods on sentinel because the loadout is saved on some weapon you aren't even using.

I like it but I agree, 3 loadouts aren't enough for me. 4 for weapons would be nice. Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Orokin.

Think I'd use more than 4 on a Warframe, well.. particularly my Ash since I play around with a lot of mods.

It's nice to see presets finally implemented, ever since we first glimpsed it back in U7.

And yeah, I use it extensively. A for Grineer, B for Infested, C for Corpus. It's very convenient, and I can build specifically with that faction in mind, instead of the usual Jack-Of-All-Trades loadouts.

I'm fine with the ABC names, and getting three each. I think that it's a good amount to have to make it useful enough, allowing us to create more would probably inundate their account servers with too much data.

EDIT: Because think about it: an average player has 4 Warframes and about 12 weapons. That's 16*3 mod loadouts to store on-server per player, and not to mention upload and download each time the menu calls up that data.

Edited by Shion963

Why did you use 8 Forma on a Weapon? Those 13 Spare points you can't use somehow make your weapon more powerful? On my Soma I don't need more than 4 polarized slots to fit max rank of all the mods I want.

Well why not? I have a ton of spare Forma, and maybe in the future those stars might add another additional benefit, if something new were to be released in the future, i'd already have myself set and ready to go, while others had to re-level their weapon to add more forma. It's a massive EXP waste to just collect exp on a maxed weapon, might as well put some use in it and rank it up some more :P

Bit useless that if you have a mod saved on a weapon loadout, not even equipped, you can't use it for sentinel anymore...

Just... Because it's in a loadout...

Exactly. I had multiple loadouts on all of my shotguns. I had to strip them all when I wanted to level the sweeper.

It would be nice if we could have a whole arsenal loadout, so you could have a frame AND primary AND secondary AND melee all tied to the same button/loadout slot.

This is what I would want. This would let us use shotgun mods on our sentinels, and rifle mods on our own stuff, and allow us to switch.