Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anomaly Missions don't work at all

Orfeusz

So... something like 10 minutes ago (before starting this post), I was constantly trying to join public mission on Flexa node with Sentient Outpost in Veil Proxima (it was present there at that moment), almost everytime I got message at the loading screen "connection was lost, returning... " and even if the mission loaded (without Sentient Outpost goal), after 5 seconds a cycle of host migrations always occured leading then straightforward to "connection was lost, returning... ". I have no idea what is wrong with this particular node, but it needs some serious fixing as I am not the only one player reporting such event and it happened before too (8 hours ago), also on "Flexa" node. 

EDIT: It appears so that it's not only a problem for "Flexa" node.  Lately, Anomaly has appeared on a different node with the same problem, so apparently any mission with Sentient Anomaly after latest hotfix is broken :/

My personal complaint (prepare for salt): How do you design the best content, the best tileset in the game ?  Put there new enemies that drop cool weapon parts (drop chance < 0, of course), put there super rare SALT cONtaIneRs with crazy rare, new Ephemera, put there quest.... and for the cherry on top - make it accessible for 25 - 30 minutes every 3 hours. But wait ! That's not everything... that's too EASY ! xD Let's introduce a bug to it that prevents players from even starting the mission xD 

I can only suggest that accessibility for 25 - 30 minutes every 3 hours is a bad desing, so DE, please don't do it again and if there's any chance... make Sentient Anomalies more accessible. ; _ ;

Edited by Orfeusz

• 1 month later...
On 2019-12-20 at 4:08 PM, Orfeusz said:

My personal complaint (prepare for salt): How do you design the best content, the best tileset in the game ?  Put there new enemies that drop cool weapon parts (drop chance < 0, of course), put there super rare SALT cONtaIneRs with crazy rare, new Ephemera, put there quest.... and for the cherry on top - make it accessible for 25 - 30 minutes every 3 hours. But wait ! That's not everything... that's too EASY ! xD Let's introduce a bug to it that prevents players from even starting the mission xD 

Shedu parts now drop more often iirc, also capturas and ephemera were removed from anomaly containers.

Funny, i just entered a mission and after 20 mins the sentients within the ship just didnt count, host mig, then didnt count again, this is beyond poor at this point, ill just dont play for 2 weeks until DE got their basic S#&amp;&#036; together, how incompetent can the bugs be? The sentient ship mission was cruel and cildishly implemented before, but now its straight up broke and busted. Go for the ship first to ensure its not bugged before you feel betrayed like i did.