Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

x2 Crit Chance on Heavy Attacks Does Not Work for Wolf Sledge Throw

PistilWhip

unknown.png

The modded 81.7% crit chance for general attacks is correct: 17% base crit chance with +160.7% crit chance from the Riven and +220% crit chance from Sacrificial Steel comes out to 81.719%, truncated to 81.7%.

17% base crit chance with a +761.4% bonus (Riven and Sacrificial Steel doubled) should increase the crit chance to 146.4% on heavy attacks, i.e. throws. In other words, 46.2% of my throws should produce orange crits. However, after throwing the hammer dozens of times in the Simulacrum, I have not seen any orange crits, which suggests that something isn't being multiplied properly.

Throws on Wolf Sledge and Glaives are not being treated as heavy attacks- they do not gain damage from (or expend) combo count, do not trigger Life Strike or similar, and do not gain increased crit chance. The same weapon will do all of these things on a heavy aerial slam, though. People have been reporting issues for a month now, but Steve apparently noticed someone commenting on it during the last devstream, so hopefully it's at least on the radar now.

• 2 weeks later...