Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way to put red text on my ignore list?

FoxyKabam

Question

5 answers to this question

Why, though?

Red text does more than just announcing patches, it also informs us about technical issues, server maintenances and that kind of stuff.

Red text warns you NOT to leave a mission or you'd risk losing stuff.

Put Red Text on the ignore list and the amount of posts complaining about lost rewards will skyrocket.

Additionally Red text isn't even that common, you could just.. I don't know, not read it when it appears.

27 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

Why, though?

Personal issue, I'll get more focused than I should reading my clan chat and random red paragraphs interrupting it annoys me more than it should. I also don't find the humor funny or the content all that informative/useful beyond the "restart to receive update".

so I sat there "I wonder if you can set that to ignore somehow".

25 minutes ago, BansheePrime said:

This is how complaints about losing stuff when you end mission during an update happen despite being told not to.

22 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

Put Red Text on the ignore list and the amount of posts complaining about lost rewards will skyrocket

why would I complain about that, when I would be the one deliberately adding it to an ignore list?

23 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

Additionally Red text isn't even that common, you could just.. I don't know, not read it when it appears.

again this is my own personal problem which at best is very minor, I can't not read it, I'm not asking for red text to stop, I'm not saying anything needs to change.

I just asked if I could add it to an ignore list. If that's not possible I'll keep reading it and getting annoyed like I have been for nearly 7 years.