[DE]Drew

Prime Noggles coming for 2019!

Tenno, 

We began a tradition last year of giving out Prime Warframe Noggles near the new year, and that tradition continues today! For every Prime Warframe you purchased, either through Prime Access or Prime Vault in 2019 (with the exception of Ivara, Ash, and Vauban Prime who will come at the end of 2020), you will receive the corresponding Prime Noggles! The Noggles could take a few days to arrive in your inbox, so please be patient while our script propagates. We’ll be monitoring for any missing Noggles. 

We purposefully chose to keep these Noggles as a separate gift for players who purchased a Prime Warframe and as such, we have no plans to include them in any packs (accessories or otherwise). The Prime Noggles began as something we made for fun, and rather than have them hidden away, we decided the best thing we could do was to give them to players for free as an extra ‘thank you’ for your additional support. 

We hope you enjoy your Prime Noggles as much as we enjoyed making them!

Happy Holidays, Tenno!

• Like 13
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 2

so, zero noggles for we poor tennos?

a noggle of a broke limbo hobo with the typical hobo w/stick handkerchief ratty tophat, torn pants ect.

for some of us it's pay rent, buy food and put gas in the car. vs spending ~50 dollars on a single prime wf.

we can't all be jeff bezos, no matter how much we wish we could be.

Edited by MakeLuvNotWerFrame
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 5
  • Upvote 3

Just now, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

yes?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

"I didn't buy anything, can I have rewards too?"

• Haha 8
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

Only thing I'm a bit sad about is missing out on Frost Prime and maybe one or two others?

I, like many others, got him/them before a Prime Access/Prime Accessory even existed. But in order to even get one of these noggles we have to purchase an accessory pack or an access pack, when without doubt we already have said contents of the pack.

It's not a big thing at all but it still doesnt mean it makes sense.

27 minutes ago, MakeLuvNotWerFrame said:

zero noggles for we poor tennos?

"Poor tennos" get to trade for plat to buy NOGGLES, nightwave and noggle alerts. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

Too bad this isnt advertised anywhere, since if i had known i would have considered buying these prime frames more. 😕 Dont really see a point in buying a frame just for the frame, since i can farm it. I cant get the noggles any other way and i want them, wish i had known about it sooner.

• Upvote 4

No Prime Accessory purchases? I feel that PA is only worth it for the accessories, since you know, playing the game is the point, so for the most part buying the primes isn't as good a proposition. I already struggle to find things to do on the luls between updates, if I didn't farm the primes then what is the point? Sure, people with less time and with the income available will buy the PA packs of their choice, but still, a thank-you that discriminates between buyers? It's founder merch all over again... (never got mine, yeah still salty...)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

stupid question but... does the prime accses that i had win count too? (i just won 2 this year xD, if not, that's ok)

I still think it sucks that these aren't given also for p accessories or unvault accessories. It's not the matter of can't afford but rather some players want to collect everything themselves not buy it and it's a shame that now they are kinda being punished for this :/

Edited by movix2001
accessories not access :P
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Can I have a second Excalibur Prime Noggle so I can put one in my dojo while keeping the other in my landing craft?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Roboplus said:

Can I have a second Excalibur Prime Noggle so I can put one in my dojo while keeping the other in my landing craft?

Of course not, you need to have the forethought of buying the founder's pack on 2 accounts so that in 7 years you can. /s

• Haha 3

I mean, I'd like if Accessories qualified me for Prime Noggles, but given that these are just little bobbleheads that you didn't have to make but did as thanks for those who supported you, I won't complain either.  They're cute.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

It's such a sin that you omit Accessory Packs buyers... those packs cost the same as the double Vaulted packs do... yet we still get shafted.  People complained about it last year, we'll complain about it this year.  It reads as: 
"Sorry you didn't pay to skip playing our game, your support doesn't count even though you spent equal money on a limited time offer"  

Edited by (PS4)Zuzu_with_a_Z
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

''Buy a frame you already have just so you can get 1 new item'', um, no.
How about offering up the primed Noggles for more plat then the regular ones so i can keep supporting in that way?

• Like 1

On 2019-12-20 at 10:45 AM, Fluffysbeans said:

"I didn't buy anything, can I have rewards too?"

did you buy the primes with the expectation of the noggles?

this isn't a reward its a free item

Awww, I'm going to be waiting until next year Christmas till I see my lovely jelly Ivara Prime noggle

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Haha 1

On 2019-12-22 at 9:27 PM, Division_Rogue said:

did you buy the primes with the expectation of the noggles?

this isn't a reward its a free item

This is not a free item. It comes with certain prime access purchases.