Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot Select Saturn Proxima (Fix incoming)

(PSN)Dunny_Candela

• 1 month later...

Oh wow, I just unlocked Saturn on PS4 and just noticed this for the first time - this is pretty brutal. Veil Proxima as I understand also has the same issue, so we're investigating for a fix. Thanks for reporting guys, for now the workarounds that have been mentioned here will get you into Saturn:

• Use Right stick to manually zoom in
  • Hover cursor at the top of the first ring that appears when selecting Saturn/Veil Proxima

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Oh wow, I just unlocked Saturn on PS4 and just noticed this for the first time - this is pretty brutal. Veil Proxima as I understand also has the same issue, so we're investigating for a fix. Thanks for reporting guys, for now the workarounds that have been mentioned here will get you into Saturn:

• Hover cursor at the top of the first ring that appears when selecting Saturn/Veil Proxima

Hi Danielle,

What is the proper way to report bugs, since apparently you guys don't really use the forums for that?

I've seen this happening several times recently, and to be honest I'm a bit shocked. How is it possible that something so simple to reproduce like this, reported here on the forums *over one month ago*, only now is acknowledged and send to investigation. And that is because you experienced the bug yourself, and not because you guys processed a bug report.

Should we even bother reporting bugs?... Is there a better way?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We on PC also see that one, I do wonder how console players are working out hunting and fishing since the update though.

15 hours ago, Vit0Corleone said:

Hi Danielle,

What is the proper way to report bugs, since apparently you guys don't really use the forums for that?

I've seen this happening several times recently, and to be honest I'm a bit shocked. How is it possible that something so simple to reproduce like this, reported here on the forums *over one month ago*, only now is acknowledged and send to investigation. And that is because you experienced the bug yourself, and not because you guys processed a bug report.

Should we even bother reporting bugs?... Is there a better way?

We do scour the forums for bug reports all the time - it is the best place to post since you can provide lots of detail here and supporting screenshots/vids. There is just a sea of reports/posts/conversations that we have to dig through. In my searches this was the only thread I could find on the issue once I ran across it myself, so its easy to get buried. However! I do think that sharing the issue with us on Twitter is also super helpful. We are very active on there, you can find me @soelloo if you want to forward a report. Essentially the more places we see it the better!  

It is absolutely worth the time to report the bugs, and we greatly appreciate it!! Even in instances like this where there was a delay in seeing the report, we did in the end and are working on a fix. But I do apologize for not coming across it sooner!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Urlan said:

We on PC also see that one, I do wonder how console players are working out hunting and fishing since the update though.

I mentioned this to the team last night 🙂 They are aware PC has the issue as well, so once we have a fix it will be coming to all platforms. 

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

I mentioned this to the team last night 🙂 They are aware PC has the issue as well, so once we have a fix it will be coming to all platforms. 

Awesome, thanks for conveying the situation.

• 2 weeks later...