Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.8

[DE]Megan

On 2019-12-24 at 12:32 AM, Cyberius_001 said:

Hey @master_of_destiny, love the well constructed critiques of DE. Pretty spot on, but I feel like you're part of the playerbase that has forgotten that Warframe, in the 6+ years it's been a game (not sure exactly when it started), it has never left Open Beta status. 

That "open beta" tag is just an excuse that DE can hide behind to justify endless change and lots of experimentation and try and get away with half-baked releases. Needless to say, it's an excuse that some people seem to have swallowed readily - hook, line and sinker.

Warframe unofficially gave up its open beta status the moment they had the capital to make their product extremely visible and hype it like there's no tomorrow. Like, ads all over the web and in Times Square visible.

That kind of visibility is the realm of full blown AAA titles with big name publishers...not beta releases put out by indie devs.

On 2019-12-24 at 12:32 AM, Cyberius_001 said:

tl;dr I don't think it's fair to expect much from a developer that won't call their game "released" after six years.

When you spend thousands of dollars for ad space in Times Square...It most certain is fair to have high expectations. It means you're playing hard ball now with the major league players in the gaming market and people will expect you to deliver and live up to the hype you're pushing.

If you fail to live up to the hype, that's totally on you.

Rage inducing RJ bug: When you press the "use" key to enter or exit something it happens twice (a.k.a. you leave the thing you were entering, or you enter the thing you were exiting).

Description: If you are a bit laggy you may need to press the "use" key several times for it to trigger. This means that once you enter  turret, you will instantly exit what you were entering. This happens constantly. This is related to all transitions: Between RJ and space, between RJ and turret seat,  Between RJ and pilot seat, between space and any grineer structure.

Suggestion: Add a cool down for the transition for the  "use" button. It should never trigger twice in a row. The input for the next transition should only be accepted once the first transition has completed fully.

Suggestion2: The grineer structures often have the exit usable exactly on the entrance, which means by pressing "use" key you often do duplicate exit/entrance all the time. To fix This I suggest moving the spawn-point  slightly away from the exit location, this would ensure that accidental enter & exit won't happen constantly.

Okay; ANNOYED.

Not at about any RJ bugs, of wich there are legion, but...ONLY THREE WEAPON SLOTS!?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we can't remove our beginning weapons?!?

No Inventory listing for RJ in menu, so I figure "Okay, 30 scrap slots = 30 weapon & gear slots"
NOPE!

["You can not claim that; would like like to spend plat?"]

:scared:🖕

EITHER let us have the 30 slots OR make damn sure we know, definitively know, that we only have 3 OTHER weapons (4 technically if you include the ordinance), and we are stuck with our starting gear (which is B/S BTW).  That was a really nasty shock.

Aside from that dirty-pool tactic to shock some of us to spend platt on a broken game mode ("HELL NO!!!!!!" comes to mind), I've been enjoying Empyrean.  Don't make me regret defending you to the squalling hoards of haters,

I would like to start with the fact that I have been playing the game for 3 years, I like the game I love now Empyrean doesn't need nerfed at all nothing linked to players should be nerfed because if you currently change the "meta" nobody will play this game mode why? you ask people that have been playing for a very long time have to kill enemies using their entire magazine to kill one enemy.... one people that build their gear with 6 forma build with prime mods with buffs kill enemies with one magazine this feels so not enjoyable not because I want to be the overpowered god on the battlefield but because every enemy in the missions of railjack are bullet sponges it's not fun, if you nerf the amesha and rhino and don't buff the guns railjack and the other archwings I will not play this at all this is the first updade that I post something on the forum because I was very excited for this it has so much potential to be very fun but please it's too much grind and the weapons are too inefective fix that first let your playerbase/testers at least enjoy themselves while this update is such an imbalanced buggy mess. 

Thanks for the fixes! Other bugs I've come around is that when you go in archwing with a vectis prime (not sure about original vectis) you cannot use your archwing gun or melee. It is switched to your vectis and regular melee weapon. Another is that the railjack glitches when on the side guns sometimes, seeing black areas inside the railjack, this hasn't happened too often but I've noticed. 

There are probably other bugs but those are what I've come across a lot.

8 hours ago, FluffyWishes said:

Thanks for the fixes! Other bugs I've come around is that when you go in archwing with a vectis prime (not sure about original vectis) you cannot use your archwing gun or melee. It is switched to your vectis and regular melee weapon. Another is that the railjack glitches when on the side guns sometimes, seeing black areas inside the railjack, this hasn't happened too often but I've noticed. 

There are probably other bugs but those are what I've come across a lot.

You most likely have already worked out how to fix the black areas around the gus but I'll tell you anyway, when it happens get back off the side gun you're on then get back on the gun it should have removed the black area you see.

On 2019-12-20 at 3:51 PM, [DE]Megan said:

• Crewship projectiles no longer seek after Archwings! They’ll still attempt to fire at you but they will no longer seek and one-hit-KO your Archwing.

they still one hit KO archwing. Are you sure this is fixed ? also kinda lazy fix. no longer seek after archwings but when only archwings around then yea they still gonna seek after Archwings. Plus after we destroyed the reactor as soon as we got out the crewship, we got one-shot instantly. This kinda like half-ass hotfix.

23 hours ago, Iljime said:

they still one hit KO archwing. Are you sure this is fixed ? also kinda lazy fix. no longer seek after archwings but when only archwings around then yea they still gonna seek after Archwings. Plus after we destroyed the reactor as soon as we got out the crewship, we got one-shot instantly. This kinda like half-ass hotfix.

I never get oneshotted. It takes 4 shots when I use something like an Elytron. I think its your build man.

Also, Amesha exist.

This update I have gotten the blackscreen bug 3 times. Once using transference while in my ship and another when a crewship exploded while i was in it, and the other when I enter any room(my ship, a crewship and the asteroid base)

Annoying. Dying once fixed it,dying again it turned black again.

Archived