Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.8

[DE]Megan

We still badly need a resolution for the bugged healing fields deployed by Exo crewships. If the crewship goes down, the healing field goes down, and any enemies inside it are permanently affected with the healing effect, effectively becoming unkillable.

5 minutes ago, -EGT-theunknown said:

Could we have more then 30 slots for Blueprints please?

Perhaps the storage is more expensive for items with special stats. To counter the 30 slot cap I think we should be allowed to list items that we want to always destroy into parts. e.g. Destroy all MK II / MK I parts. This way DE won't have to deal with overhead of the storage and we get to farm longer between item trashing.

Essentially this would be a "loot filter", that is a part of some WoW addons (e.g. sell all gray items).

1 minute ago, Bulllets said:

Perhaps the storage is more expensive for items with special stats. To counter the 30 slot cap I think we should be allowed to list items that we want to always destroy into parts. e.g. Destroy all MK II / MK I parts. This way DE won't have to deal with overhead of the storage and we get to farm longer between item trashing.

They let you buy more riven slots, not that that's that fun for players, but...

6 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the hotfix!

Still hoping for critical chance on slide attack to receive a similar treatment to crit chance so it makes sense comparatively.

Sacrificial Steel = 220%
CC on rivens = 180%
Maiming Strike = 150%
Slide CC on rivens = 90%

The first 2 applies on all attacks and gets 2x on heavy attacks.

The latter 2 forces you to slide exclusively.

This makes no sense.

Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue.

It was an issue BEFORE Melee Phase 2. Now it isn't anymore.

Its a new reality that we're still hoping you'll accept... You can squirm, squeal and complain as hard as you can, but you will accept it.

We don't need the Pre-Phase 2 abuse back.

Hi

TY for the fix.

Could you fix the bug that occurs where archwing weapons glitch out when player is shot out of torpedo tube?

If you use the slingshot but don't hit a crew ship, you are left with your regular weapons and not AW weapons.

What about still bugged ui of avionic mods? only displey first 4-5 mods while other are not equiped. i noticed this after check my ship components such shields and than try to select some avionic modes. if you exit meny and re enter from console than it display normally.  And how about changing ui for avionic modes so i can see which is equiped and which is not. i did by mistake sell mod which i need... 

Im glad this is stable and we have something to have fun with over the holidays.

A part of a longer thought I’ve been having is I do not want trading of components.  I want the component progression curve to be fun.  We need a way to upgrade or improve components without just  one dimensional grinding and trading.  I don’t want to do that and I don’t want to pay people to do it for me.  I want to have some input through gameplay and have any sense of accomplishment when using a +99 reactor rather than just being handed it.

In RailJack, every component of the vehicle has random stats.  If we start trading components, then we will be firmly and completely over the line of buying power even though DE isn’t selling said power.

Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.

What about Kosma elite fighters on Earth?

And Lavan/Vidar components can only drop from mission objective, with a very small chance.  
I found less than 5 parts of these from the Lavan/Vidar house, and I nearly finished grinding Gunner to Rank 10. In that time I probably got 100 or so zekti parts.  
Same for the guns, but at least Elite outriders can drop both zekti components and armaments.

7 minutes ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

PLEASE add a keybinding for Omni Tool! I'm begging you! 🙂

This honestly shouldn't even be asked, it should've been in the game before the update dropped, Puhleaze add it as a hotkeyable function within the railjack gamemode, just like the tactical menu, and not a gear item.

Archived