Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.8

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the rapid flow of hotfixes.

Any news on when the railjack weapon stats will display correctly? I blew 100 plat rushing 3 Zekti Mk3 Photors (not enough resources to repair, so thanks for the boost in this hotfix) due to their listed heat accretion of 0, but it turns out they heat up to max very fast, and there's no way I'd have spent all that plat if I'd know about that beforehand. The random fire-rate bonuses are working fine though, so presumably this sort of thing is being looked at. Cheers, keep those fixes coming, and have a happy holiday season.

Just now, Uhkretor said:

It was an issue BEFORE Melee Phase 2. Now it isn't anymore.

Its a new reality that we're still hoping you'll accept... You can squirm, squeal and complain as hard as you can, but you will accept it.

We don't need the Pre-Phase 2 abuse back.

then why not just delete the mod from the game? I get it, you hated spin2win because you weren't getting as many kills as your teammate in a co-op game, or whatever, I guess.

but why have a mod that's objectively worse than other mods even exist? 150% crit chance, only applied on a slide attack vs 220 base crit chance?

and yes, I have the same argument for charged chamber vs primed chamber, and I think that mods existence is stupid as well.

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Our last workweek Hotfix before the holiday break here at the DE studio! We still have lots we want to achieve with Empyrean, such as Wreckage Repair cancelling, Rank 10 Intrinsic balancing, and more! 2020 will bring these more adventurous changes, but we didn’t want to leave 2019 without a few more QOL changes and fixes.

We’ll still be around monitoring for any fires that require our Hotfixing attention - happy holidays, Tenno! 

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Significantly increased the amount of Common Resources awarded by the End of Mission Rewards. This touches on our plans for Economy balancing within Railjack, and should lend a hand to furthering your Wreckage and Payload crafting projects!
  • Crewship projectiles no longer seek after Archwings! They’ll still attempt to fire at you but they will no longer seek and one-hit-KO your Archwing.
  • Fixed inability to enter the ‘Investigate Anomaly’ objective on Ruse War Field. 
  • Fixed screen turning completely black when inside a Blackhole, forever searching for that guy from that space movie with the books.
  • Fixed players becoming stuck in an infinite loading tunnel when launching from the Orbiter.
  • Fixed common crash that could occur when a Crewship was destroyed while someone was aboard.
  • Fixed a crash when trying to access the Payload screen during Host migration, or at the start of the mission before it's done loading.
  • Fixed Non-Elite Exo Fighters unable to spawn in Veil Proxima.
  • Fixed Gyre Elites not dropping Avionics.

Fixes:

• Fixed characters in certain languages such as Simplified Chinese not showing correctly in input fields.

Ok, that's great and all but, is the railjack going to require less CREDITS in the near future? 6,000,000 credits is an unreasonable amount for a rehash of Star Trek.

3 minutes ago, Isokaze_BestKaze said:

Am I the only one that suffers from this bug ?

It's extremely annoying and it seems I'm the only one that get it.

Oh, it's very annoying.  I get it all the time.

If you slingshot out just into space, sometimes your AW weapons bug out and you end up with your normal loadout in space.

8 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Crewship projectiles no longer seek after Archwings! They’ll still attempt to fire at you but they will no longer seek and one-hit-KO your Archwing.

no more fear of insta-death? well, i became quite good spamming amesha's 1st. whenever entering space - guess i can rest my poor finger now for a bit ^^)

happy x-wing...ehmm... x-mas to ya! cya next year...

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

@[DE]Megan Buff the archwings and weapons to be competitive against enemies in open space! How to make archwing weapons to be good if we have base Crit chance 5-10, or base Status 5-10? Or if u don't want to buff archwing weapons, then make their rivens to have strong disposition then we will be satisfied!

Make the decision!!!!!! 🤔

As per 30 capacity wreckage -- its a time sink to have to clean this out a lot.  inventory management has never been a bottle neck for me in warframe.  feels like diablo 3 having to clean out my inventory before I can go an do things again.  please help

Good fixes, I particularly appreciate that we can now dodge crewshp missiles in archwing 🙂

Consoles got a change to pilot controls to fix the janky aim snapping and deadzones.  Are PC controller users going to get that, too?  I really just can't justify taking the pilot seat in multiplayer right now.

Also, I can't find a way to actually bind the tactical menu on controller, setting to default doesn't bind it at all (but it's really important) and we can't set tap/hold binds independently, so I have no room for it even if I could figure out how to bind it.  So I'm still just using L on my keyboard, still, which really isn't ideal

vor 8 Minuten schrieb FrostyMouse:

They said that they were going to add trading for wreckage during the devstream, but didn't specify at all.

Oh god. Now we have reached full p2w. Yes, you can trade all other parts of the game right now but outside of rivens I can just farm them myself and will be as powerful as someone who bought them.

Now credit-card-warriors can get in seconds what mill take me months (or forever).

Archived