Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.8

[DE]Megan

Can we get something like a lockout on going to The Anomaly until the Railjack mission proper is completed?  Or some kind of flag that prevents players from wasting their time loading into a run and getting no chance at getting anything?  Something like Derelict keys?  Enemy refresh?

Because of how the missions are designed, players can rotate in and out at will at any point in the mission, so hosts are just bum rushing to the anomaly (if they stay just inside the perimeter of the anomaly, the enemies leave the Railjack alone).  If nothing drops, the crew bails out and then people will start rotating in and out totally freely hoping to get a crack at the loot, but the host is just like "yeah no it's already cleared and nothing dropped, I'm just running the mission now."  And, because you can only load into the node with the anomaly once per rotation, it's seriously screwing players over.

1 hour ago, Lucieai said:

there it is, the unrelated F5 comment for every update.

> Just because railjack released does not mean it makes any sense.

what does that even mean lmao, this update was mainly to fix the railjack mode, and the bugs that came with it. youre better off making a new thread of your own rather than spamming F5 for top post lul

=================

DE since the railjack update, there is a bug on relic runs where everytime someone joins your squad or someone starts a mission it forces the void relic refinement station / window to force close.hence you have to interact it all over again. this also bugs the upgrade refinement on the relic itself.

Ciper failed count on Profile stats is also "bugged". since the release of the Parazon on the Lich / New Blood update, it counts everything from mercy kills to Forge pulldown on railjack.

Happy new years DE

PS. it would be nice to disallow editing comments in every Hotfix Posts / Updates, to prevent spammers like this guy: https://imgur.com/a/mKpFG1h

"Just because railjack released does not mean it's suddenly not an issue." 

Above is what the person you are quoting wrote and not "Just because railjack released does not mean it makes any sense" which you wrote. 

You should make sure your brain and your hands are on the same page before you post. Also you included his original quote in your post which does makes sense and is valid because there is in fact an inconsistency regarding the mods and rivens that he is highlighting. Something the developers have yet to adress. 

You need to fix the Crewships spawning inside Asteroid docks and other large structures because it's starting to get out of hand. I used to be able to kill them with the laser cannon but I just ran the Sentient ship, finally managed to get a Shedu receiver, and aborted thanks to a Crewship that was stuck in the Asteroid base and was untouchable by anything, even giant pewpew beam couldn't touch it.

So here's a thing, I'm one of the person that can't :

-Get into ducat kiosk

-Complete an archwing mission solo

-Entering Railjack

-Playing multiplayer on any nodes (public or invites)

-Do open world nodes

And all of those are caused by graphic driver crash while there's no such issue while playing other games. The only question here is will you guys ever fix this (make one of them at least artifact friendly), or at least let us keep the game open when it crashed just like the old times.. Because i have no better choice than leaving the game or not touching those contents then skip the new war and duviri, since there's giant budget issue here on upgrading hardwares. :sad:

Thank you as always for keeping up 🙂

2 hours ago, Lucieai said:

what does that even mean lmao, this update was mainly to fix the railjack mode, and the bugs that came with it. youre better off making a new thread of your own rather than spamming F5 for top post lul

=================

DE since the railjack update, there is a bug on relic runs where everytime someone joins your squad or someone starts a mission it forces the void relic refinement station / window to force close.hence you have to interact it all over again. this also bugs the upgrade refinement on the relic itself.

Ciper failed count on Profile stats is also "bugged". since the release of the Parazon on the Lich / New Blood update, it counts everything from mercy kills to Forge pulldown on railjack.

Happy new years DE

PS. it would be nice to disallow editing comments in every Hotfix Posts / Updates, to prevent spammers like this guy: https://imgur.com/a/mKpFG1h

no one cares abt this useless S#&$ty archwing bugfest called railjack. what a trash addition to the game just like requiem relics. what is unrelated here is railjack, the whole update, for the entirety of warframe. 

2 hours ago, Nasheim said:

Don't compare Amesha to Catchmoon; it isn't too OP, the other Archwings just happen to suck in Railjack mode, simple as that.

The correct answer is to fix what's broken, not break what works so it's as bad as everything else, smh.

1 hour ago, Twisted_Wisdom said:

yeah, lets all die faster in railjack missions by nerfing amesha -smh-

The fact that you all thought I was serious...

btw catchmoon was never OP, my other kitguns have always been stronger, it was simply the most usable due to it being impossible to miss with. The problem was that kitguns by standard, are all ridiculously powerful, one just happened to be the best sweeper, comparable only to atomos and amprex thanks to their chaining mechanics.

3 hours ago, Paracesis said:

when will the ''lotus wreath dojo decoration'' come back!???

AOpOP0.jpg

If you have 1 in your dojo from any years past, you're able to duplicate it whenever you want through selection, deselection, and 'place down another of the same'. If you want to have one in a different room, stand your warframe in the doorway, put the camera in the room you want it to be in, then do the procedure on the wreath in the other room.

2 hours ago, Borg1611 said:

Unfortunately this really doesn't make a meaningful difference in Archwing survival. When you get a lock on alert, you're actually able to potentially do something about it like hit Amesha's 1 if it's not already up or whatever. 

What randomly kills you instantly out of nowhere is Crewship fire that was not announced. You didn't know it was coming. You didn't have your 1 up, possibly because you were dealing with fighters and keeping energy up with her 4, and out of nowhere crewship missile just instantly kill you. It's these unannounced non-lockon missiles that instantly kill archwings that are the issue and continue to be an issue. 

I think it's fine if crewships, especially in Veil level missions, are meant to be a major threat to Archwings that are out in space, though it would be nice if there were some counters or ways to overcome it such as the Archwing aura avionics that are currently awful and don't do much of anything (both due to their small radius as well as the weak buffs they seem to provide). 

Also adjustments and buffs to other Archwings would be great, IE: let Itzal move while cloaked (just supress his cloak temporarily if he fires or something). While it could be conidered a nerf in some situations, changing Amesha's 4 to an energy regen buff from the take damage to get energy system it currently has would be nice for when you want to actually use her 1 consistently to not die. This would also make her 4 more useful to team mates using an Archwing that is even less able to survive taking hits. 

Also, I still think we should have a holiday affinity boosters to get ahead on intrinsics while we're essentially beta testing a very... incomplete mode. 

And obligatory reminder that we need a better vacuum radius in RJ missions (and Crewships taken over should have one as well). 

office space no GIF

2 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

office space no GIF

That's nice, but you should maybe try actually saying something if you're going to bother responding as I have no idea what you're disagreeing with.

Archwing's still get one shot randomly in Veil missions if that's what you're talking about. 

4 hours ago, Lucieai said:

=================

Happy new years DE

Meanwhile you did the EXACT thing that the other guy did. Jesus this player base is so toxic.

First off, I'll admit I haven't run a single railjack mission yet. Still too busy with Lich farming and Atlas/Ivara prime part farming.

I just wanted to comment that the couple of times I've used archwing since the update feels really good on the keyboard side of the controls, but the mouse controls are terrible, as it's suffering from a problem akin to "gimbal lock." You've got to make more horizontal movement on the mouse to get the same distance on screen the closer to "up" or "down" you're looking, which are inherently alien concepts when you're literally in space.

I'd greatly appreciate seeing the return of "experimental flight controls" (which is what I used prior to the current mainline removing it,) as it's become incredibly frustrating to acquire and shoot targets more than a few degrees off the horizon.

Great, no fix for the infinite loading bug for the sentient mission in the veil, no fix for it potentially not spawning when the mission does load, no fix for a #*!% load of game breaking bugs, and now DE is going off and praying that everyone simply accepts all this bullS#&$ while they're all enjoying their 15 minutes of fame from the game awards.

Ya'll really need to reconsider the bottom floor these random items can drop at. 

+15 Avi/+80 Flux Zetki MK3 reactor can't even compete against a GENERIC Sigma Reactor Mk3.

Every single reactor needs to be able to roll at minimum (frankly, rolls are bad anyways, who am I kidding?) but have a minimum statline because the bonus stat can never hope to compensate, especially when Avionics is a massive primary stat.

Archived