Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Empyrean: Ivara Prime 27.0.8

[DE]Megan

RJ bug: Stuck in Arch wing mode inside structures. No way to leave the area.

Description: I was going for the objective. I landed in some sort of bugged arch wing mode (see image). I could fly inside, and shoot, but could not open any door, nor leave the building. I tried unstuck,  pressing X button on the exit ( to leave the building), and the tactical teleport back to ship. Nothing worked. I had to wait for the team to go to dry dock, and only then did the bug disappear.

AHbD3w4.png

RJ bug: Sentinel dying in space.

Description: Sentinel keeps dying in space. This seems to happen at the moment I enter the crew ship, almost as if the AOE gets the sentinel once I enter.

Suggested fix: Extend the invulnerable period for sentinel & pets when going through a loading screen.

8 hours ago, Xepthrichros said:

They literally said in the same devstream that they would make changes. Maybe even radical changes.... so did you even watch? Or just viewed a screen capture?

Yes sir, I watched the devstream and yes, DE says a lot of things, without a proper workshop saying "we will do THIS and THIS changing THAT" it's like they said nothing. There are a lot of things planned to be done, but without a workshop where they can take feedback and expose their ideas to change the current content, you can't do a lot, that's why I'm asking.

1 hour ago, SordidDreams said:

You don't seem to understand how this game works. Yes, the time is excessive, completely on purpose and intentionally, so that you'll pay money to skip it by rushing or by buying the forma directly from the market. Crafting times in general do not exist to make the game in any way better, quite the opposite, they're there to annoy you into paying. Yay for free-to-play.

Let's start with, I never actually craft forma since welp 24 hours for something that I spend in 5 minutes isn't worth my time, let's consider how quickly you can get a forma first: 1 minute of ukko for a relic, 4 minutes-ish to open it, there it goes your blueprint. How quickly can you use formas? To level a warframe from 0 to 30 you need around 5 minutes on Adaro with a friend, to level a gun from 0 to 30 you need around 5 to 10 minutes with a squad on Hydron/ESO. If you add up those timers, you are not gonna get 24 hours. I rushed formas and I will still because my usage of forma/hour is not equal to my gainings of forma/hour, 1 hour is ok because people can still rush it (if you are planning to forma 'dah new thing 5 times' today) without waiting an entire day for an item which gets used a lot, yes, warframe might be free to play, but you can convert it to help the playership by not making it pay2win like other games are. 

16 hours ago, Arancino said:

? If Amesha is used by over 70% of the people in not even two weeks since the release, means there isn't balance with other archwings

Crew ships were the main problem which prevented other archwings from being viable because their shots with would home onto the archwing to instantly kill them. 

Now other archwings can be used a little bit more, but probably won't see drastic changes until better rebalancing.

17 hours ago, NanoFox006 said:

New Baro mod [Primed Smite Infested] is not tradeable.

I second this 😞

Same issue here as above.

Please, DE, fix this asap, I've spent a lot of creds and Endo to upgrade the mod to prepare it for sale -- which I was unable to do. I also lost out on 400 plats because of this bug.

il y a 33 minutes, xxswatelitexx a dit :

Crew ships were the main problem which prevented other archwings from being viable because their shots with would home onto the archwing to instantly kill them. 

Now other archwings can be used a little bit more, but probably won't see drastic changes until better rebalancing.

i disagree. In fight we also have speed issue, enemy ship goes wwy faster than your archwing, meaning that slowing them with amesha in order to deal with them, is clutch.

Odanata shield are a joke, same for the missile.

Itzal: invisibility is useless in killing stuff as you are immobile when it's on.

They need to rework all archwing kit to make them worthwile.

2 hours ago, Arancino said:

I rushed formas and I will still

And that's exactly why they make the crafting times excessive, because you and people like you would rather pay than wait. You say you want them to reduce the crafting time, yet you pay them to keep it as it is. What do you think carries more weight with this for-profit company, your words or your money?

Thank u and also merry christmas for u!

When u end a mission or when u go to another mission u get a Mission end/Progress screen, That screen pop-up empty or half in railjack. Until its almost finished loading for dry dock or new mission, then it diasapears and the real end screen comes in. The last one shows only few credits or All stuff of the mission. Please fix this also.

And a smal thing: In railjack u cant always use @NAME Thats pretty annoying, so please fix that also.

Thx again

Btw I accidently put my resources on a wreckage that I did not want to recover, it isnt fully contributed. Is there a way to get those resource back? If so, How?

Enemies  at veil prox  1 hit with rifles- shotguns(rapid firing grakatas?) regardless of your frame , was using chroma with 2-3 active and still  they 1 hit you.I  dont know why they are 10x more tankier than normal grineers and hit 10x more as well. This needs  attention please.

How about an index mission that costs 200k Kredits and when u finish u get 500K!? And u need to play it with railajck mission kind? And instead of fighting corpus we fight against grineer: Kela de Thaym...

I would also love to have three Survival missions (1 on each planet/district). I am not aware if this is already inplanted in veil district but if it is not, please create! And make it please like a survival/open roam mission of it. So it is not standart survival misson type where u have boundaries.

- Patrolling fleets and like POE and OV to long alerted enemies creates bacons.

- But the enemy lvl willl grow stronger the longer u stay.

Obligatory mentioning of AI priority bug causing insta kills while silenced to not count as stealth kills unless sleept ur using melee finisher

(if he doesn't bother reading it, I just copy paste like a S#&$ty ticket support crew~)

There is problem with Battle or Tactical Avionic: Battle Stations.
Many people report to me, this avionic cant be droped becouse  Elite Kosma Taktis wont spawn in any mission.
I tryied also buying this avionic for whole day and can tell, nobody offer me with it. All other avionics are dropable expect this one.
Can you investigate what going on with Elite Kosma Taktis spwan on Earth proxima?

6 minutes ago, Husarius said:

There is problem with Battle or Tactical Avionic: Battle Stations.
Many people report to me, this avionic cant be droped becouse  Elite Kosma Taktis wont spawn in any mission.
I tryied also buying this avionic for whole day and can tell, nobody offer me with it. All other avionics are dropable expect this one.
Can you investigate what going on with Elite Kosma Taktis spwan on Earth proxima?

First of all is it called Battle Stations or Battle Forge ? Because I have like 7-8 of the Battle Forge.
Second, may I ask if Elite Kosma Taktis won't spawn on any nodes how can people know it is a thing ? or what does it drops and how can they scan it to know what does it drops if it's not spawning in any mission ?.

1 minute ago, ZlzeoznZ said:

First of all is it called Battle Stations or Battle Forge ? Because I have like 7-8 of the Battle Forge.
Second. May I ask if Elite Kosma Taktis won't spawn on any nodes how can people know it is a thing ? or what does it drops and how can they scan it to know what does it drops if it's not spawning in any mission ?.

Battle Stations is diffrent drop from Battle Forge, official drop table from DE as source. Second its not place to disscus this here.

i just wanted to say, i appreciate the fixes and all, but from my perspective the game as a whole is flawed and i cant see myself playing anymore meaningfully (have played about 3800H). the reason is that once you obtain some good items and mods, it doesnt matter if you make a new prime warframe or even a new warframe, when i can just oneshot or twoshot 99%+ of any enemy ingame...why care about that new weapon? i already have many weapons that cant kill anything in under 2 seconds...new warframe? so what, after 30 warframes cant care about the fantasy anymore...new mainline? again, i cant progress anymore my account in any meaningful way...new melee changes? they dont make sense, why use a heavy attack that can miss easily, and consumes my combos for abit more dmg, when everything dies in 1-2 hits from my normal attacks. the only way i would really see myself playing seriously again is if the game became abit more like monster hunter world type, where there are alot more bosses, alot more strong oponents that need tactics, resulting in slower fights where i can see and enjoy the fluidity of a full melee combo, and more rewards per stronger enemy. unfortunately i dont think this is gonna happen, as DE has stated multiple times how this is a horde game, but maybe as they lose more players like me who have played alot and have payed alot, they might reconsider the viability of a horde game with no real challenge and no real endgame.

Archived