The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i got banned but theres more to that

KonzusMum

Question

so recently my chat kept on loading but never actually loading a filled a support ticket they didnt reply so i know realise ive been banned this was the first day i started playing its been around 4 days and im still banned from chatting and trading i filled a second ticket yesterday asking how long my ban is no reply can anyone tell me please its my first time being banned i dont know how long it will be for

10 answers to this question

16 minutes ago, FeetFetish said:

can anyone tell me please its my first time being banned i dont know how long it will be for

Bans normally last for a week. If your chat never loaded you couldn't get banned. So, what did you actually do?

• If you attempt to send a message in chat, it should say something like: "your access has been suspended".

Increase your MR like the above person suggested. Scratch that, you are MR4, that is plenty high enough to have chat access.

Note: do not send multiple tickets to Support. It doesn't speed up the process. Support has to deal with the extra, irrelevant tickets making them all take longer. You can get banned from Support for spamming them.

Edited by krc473

That doesn't seem like a ban. You need to reach Mastery Rank 2 in order to trade and I believe the same for the Regional, Trade, and Recruiting chats. It's to limit people creating accounts to spam with. Nothing to worry about. 🙂

6 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Bans normally last for a week. If your chat never loaded you couldn't get banned. So, what did you actually do?

• If you attempt to send a message in chat, it should say something like: "your access has been suspended".

Increase your MR like the above person suggested. Scratch that, you are MR4, that is plenty high enough to have chat access.

Note: do not send multiple tickets to Support. It doesn't speed up the process. Support has to deal with the extra, irrelevant tickets making them all take longer. You can get banned from Support for spamming them.

i might have said the n word before i got banned thanks for your answer though