Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shedu Bug (Can't shoot anymore.)

MarbleSodaFox

After I spend time to farm Shedu's parts and finally got my own Shedu and try my new weapon in mission after I played in mission and using Shedu for 2 min it's stop shooting like it's out of ammo but I saw it's still have full ammo but I can tricker in and it's make sound like it out of ammo. I have try it in other mission for 3 time and it happen like this all time so is it normal or if it was bug please fix it soon please.

I’m wondering if a quick fix could be to let us manually dump the magazine (maybe by holding reload, I’m sure another gun uses a similar mechanic?) Just because it appears to be an issue with reloading, maybe forcing it to reload from 0 could temporarily solve the issue mid-mission.

On 2020-01-03 at 12:03 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

This bug is on our list of things we'd love to fix, but we're having trouble making it actually happen. Have people gotten this with sentinels as well as cats? Does it still happen with no companion equipped at all? Does it still happen if you take all the mods off the weapon? Does it still happen if you're alone in a mission? Does it still happen if you take off your other weapons? I'm hoping that by pooling information from Tenno in the field we can narrow down the cause by process of elimination.

I have try to use Shedu in everycase that I can think and it still jam all time in everycase.

when excal umbra or wukongs twin is using it during shedu not working , they still are able to use it . it's simple reason why it's not working... nobody is perfect but yes I believe someone left something out in there portion of the work . warframe figured it be awhile before we get it but we are way to op to slack in our addiction lol.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cephalon_Cy said:

when excal umbra or wukongs twin is using it during shedu not working , they still are able to use it . it's simple reason why it's not working... nobody is perfect but yes I believe someone left something out in there portion of the work . warframe figured it be awhile before we get it but we are way to op to slack in our addiction lol.

also imo it has a reload pause before reload is triggered, firing the weapon during pause jams it when it's trying to reload ..and it's faster then the fulmin,make that Gap bigger and that be the fix, imo in-game I'd try focusing on neg reload and neg fire rate, use arcanes to adjust it, by the time u mod a fix around your going to depend on frames to do the damage

Am 25.12.2019 um 23:55 schrieb (XB1)BobaSoda:

Magazine Warp does seem to work but doing any action that could stop a reload still breaks the weapon. So far getting knocked down, going into kid mode, casting an ability, etc. while the Shedu is reloading just breaks it.

If I were to fix the weapon, i'd switch from automatic reload to manual which would give me a good excuse to add a cool looking reload animation and give Shedu a passive like the first shot after a reload has an increased AOE radius or increased damage BUT causes self-damage (no one like self-damage but you know DE would eat that up.)

Love the idea of the passive. Too few weapons got nice passives in this game.

Yeap it happened to me as well on PS4 and in multiple missions.

I just wanted to add that in one mission when it (the Shedu) stuck, I switched to my secondary - a kuva one (multi forma-ed for the MR not sure which one brakk or twin stubbas perhaps not sure which one, certainly not kraken as I don't have it yet).

The thing I want to add is that when the Shedu stuck and was not shooting, my secondary had for quite some time infinite ammo and yes, without any need to reload. 🙂 But after a while when I realized what was happening and as I was trying to figure out if it was really a thing (shooting like madman, trying to reload a fully stuck weapon, switching weapons and all that stuff that make us happy), it unstuck by its own (don't know what caused it) and turned into its usual behavior with magazine and all ammo depleting as normal. Yet the Shedu continued to not firing and been stuck.

I'm pretty sure I was solo in a Kuva Lich mission - despite the fact that I had the public option on (still no-one joined that run). 100% with my Smeeta kavat, Inaros and pretty sure Shedu (with Catalyst on) had the "standard" damage and mutlishot mods on (I think I can still check the build if needed because after I maxed it - rank 30 - I never used it again). Kuva Brakk or Kuva Twin Stubbas as secondary and Paracesis as my melee.

Don't know if any of the above helps...

• 4 weeks later...

So far with the testing iv done with the shedu I have found a potiental temporary fix. Iv been aggressively reload cancelling, railjack transitioning, being knocked back/staggered while firing, getting 10 reactant and it seems to work ever since i put ammo drum on it. 

Edited by (PS4)VincentOcyris