Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pustrels in Mining vs Pyrol

Lefastor

(With Drop Booster and no double drop boost)
Pyrol = 2hours farm 100 pyrol

Pustrels = from 100 to 200 per run aka 3minutes. You only need 100 to build your crappy Railjack why are we forced to farm THOUSANDS of Pustrels just to build a SINGLE zaw?????
Just makes no sense. Id pretty much buy Pyrol with plat rather than farm it and I would never go mine again. Sentirum and Nyth are more commun to drop.
All night no sleep to craft a single zaw???

And you can't buy with plat cause old man is not selling it right  now.

Edited by Lefastor

• 4 weeks later...

Agreed- Pustrels really should have been added to mining yields as an extra drop, not something that replaced the original mining yield. As it is, farming up zaws is utterly miserable. I'm not a fan of forced space peasantry in the best of circumstances, but this is painful enough that I'm genuinely considering just buying whatever terrible Today's Specials come up for the MR and saying the hell with hours of mining, fishing, and Heiracon.

I also noticed how pustrels has taken over the loot chart. I need coprite alloy for new zaws and I get way too many pustrels in comparison to other common drops. Only about 1 out of 20 red nodes are giving me coprun and about half the nodes are pustrels.

Since Railjack is already released we can easily farm pustrels from railjack missions and since new players w/o a Railjack can join these missions and easily gain 200+ in a single mission, I can't see why we keep them as a common resource or at least not change them like you guys recommended, as a bonus.

I hope DE will notice this problem since Plague Star is out and farming "common" resources takes longer than rare resources for blueprints etc.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been bothering me as well. I've been trying to rebuild and reconfigure my zaws after melee changes and i'm finding it stupidly difficult to get pyrol. I assume most of us just rush to the cave to mine. I even wait for a cat buff sometimes. However, i notice a trend that i see like 7 blue veins in a group while this never happens with red ones. 80% of drops is pustrels/ferros, neither of which i need. Pyrol is like 1 in 10 nodes at best.

• Like 1