Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primed Smite Infested mod not showing to trade, even having it in inventory

MaoDaDemocracia

New Primed Smite Infested mod not appearing to trade, even having it in inventory

So there is:
I could not trade the new Primed Smite Infested mod with any player. I bought it without problems from Baro. Its impossible to trade it in many ways:

- I could trade fine the another Primed Smite mod, the Primed Smite Corpus exactly;
- Yes, I have a lot of credits to trade Primed mods (1M required). More than 17 Millions;
- Yes, it is showing ok on my inventory (1st screenshot);
- Tried relogin, no success;
- Tried to trade this mod with many players, continue not showing in trade screen (2nd screenshot);
- Even scrolling manually the big mods list in trade screen trying to find the mentioned mod, it is not showing too (just the another Primed mods appears);

So, unfortunately I spent 40k endo to max rank it (a player requested this to buy it from me). What could be done to get back these endos?

Is that bug because its a newer mod launched?

Please check this.

YXw6Zub.png

XT5t7VU.jpg

Having the exact same issue as above.

Please, DE, fix this asap. I've spent a lot of creds and Endo to upgrade the mod to prepare it for sale -- which I was unable to do. I also lost out on 400 plats because of this issue.Not to mention the Ducat + cred cost of buying the mod in the first place (which I actually don't need at all, I bought it to sell it).

Let me add to the above that neither party involved surpassed their daily trading limit. So, this leaves no other explanation than this being a bug.

Edited by Mors_Imperator
more verbose explanation

• 2 weeks later...