Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Remote play with nonPSvita devices

(PSN)WangSonicS

I use the remote play app that is available on MAC and on IOS mobile devices.

This is my problem right now. I accidentally changed the controls to default of the remote play controls which is templates for the PSvita.

I have reformatted everything to PS4 Controller, but the one thing I can’t add back is Ability Menu, which I have grown quite used to before accidentally defaulting the remote play control.

Is there anyway to use the  PS4Controller style as my main on Remote play or am I stuck using the touch pad or using the actual PS4.

Also if DE devs read this. Please add the Ability Menu in the Ability section for customizing the remote play controls.

Edited by (PS4)WangSonicS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-21 at 12:35 AM, (PS4)WangSonicS said:

I use the remote play app that is available on MAC and on IOS mobile devices.

This is my problem right now. I accidentally changed the controls to default of the remote play controls which is templates for the PSvita.

I have reformatted everything to PS4 Controller, but the one thing I can’t add back is Ability Menu, which I have grown quite used to before accidentally defaulting the remote play control.

Is there anyway to use the  PS4Controller style as my main on Remote play or am I stuck using the touch pad or using the actual PS4.

Also if DE devs read this. Please add the Ability Menu in the Ability section for customizing the remote play controls.

Same problem as well. Only fix that I came across is to have nothing bound to what would be R1 on the Vita Controls. If Focus and Transference doesn't work while pressing the touchbar, I'd have it bound to the right button on the D-Pad, considering that Inspect can still be done with whatever you have Context Action bound to/

Same. I have enjoyed remote play on phone/laptop with DS4 for a while. After RJ update, i thought i was losing my mind, so i tried other games. Warframe is the only game that FORCES Vita button config. Who thought this was a good idea??!! Force players to remap to a device nobody has because smartphones exist?.. Fix it DE, it guarantees i will play less otherwise. I know i could remap and undo years of muscle memory...but i dont want to and shouldnt have to. Its not broken, dont fix it.

Edited by (PS4)Cyberdelic_XP
Edit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got the same issue. I travel a lot for work and sometimes I like to relax a little bit at the hotel and use my laptop for Remote Play. Turns out, Warframe forces PS Vita controls, which makes the DualShock controller useless. Even remapping the controls, can't use the abilities menu.

This also affects when I'm streaming from my Mac, as I have to use OBS and Remote Play. So I haven't been able to stream for 2 months or play using Remote Play. What's happening now is that I haven't played Warframe in a while because it's the only game that does this, all others are fine and I have to admit I'm having a lot of fun with Destiny 2.

DE please fix this, allow us to choose which set of controls we want to use: PS Vita controller or DualShock controller.

• 2 weeks later...