Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Litch system needs to get a life.

Gokuofuin

Seriously this S#&$ needs to stop, firstly you punish me while playing index. So now it doesnt even matter if I win or not

unknown.png

Then you take the own darn kuva that you give when you KILL me

unknown.png

Now you steal the Christmas skin so I cannot get it at all....

unknown.png

Go and take a hike. This is not gameplay its just punishing those who actually play the game.

Edited by Gokuofuin
  • Like 1

Just now, Firetempest said:

Its any node on a planet it is occupying.

Oh..

Ok, that I can understand how that can be a little bit stupid, but to be fair, the whole Kuva system needs to be refined. Alot of QOL Fixs have been out-right ignored by DE.

"No plans to change Kuva Lich, it's perfect way it is" - Steve

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Added more details

2 minutes ago, Gokuofuin said:

Easier said than done. I wish it was easy. Honestly I just dont have the time (casual player) to invest in all that RNG

If you dedicate yourself to it, you will get it done. I know it will be painful. I strongly dislike the kuva lich system too. IMO, it's absolute garbage. But just killing a lich is not that difficult. And after you kill one, you will not have to kill another one ever again.

Just now, Askorti said:

If you dedicate yourself to it, you will get it done. I know it will be painful. I strongly dislike the kuva lich system too. IMO, it's absolute garbage. But just killing a lich is not that difficult. And after you kill one, you will not have to kill another one ever again.

I suppose I have to just knuckle down and do it since its going to just keep happening to me if I dont. I just really dont like it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Askorti said:

Gotta agree here, I'm doing the same, I do have a 2nd Kuva lich, cuz I wanted one a pal had (We do this weird thing together) He kills a lich he wants, he coverts one I want, etc. (vice versa)

1 minute ago, Gokuofuin said:

I suppose I have to just knuckle down and do it since its going to just keep happening to me if I dont. I just really dont like it.

Yup, if you need help, going public is not as bad anymore. As if your kuva guy spawns just keep downing him/her 3 times and he or she vanishes

Liches are 2-4h of casual play. Yes if you dont like any of it, it might feel bad, but from what you wrote you have friends and you can run the normal missions you enjoy while getting rid of it. 

Ask friends to borrow the parazon mods if you dont want to farm all of them and at the end give them one full parazon mod for the ability to use 1 point of 3 off theirs. Its a 1:1 trade and its not a big problem to get just 1 of any parazon mod. 

Run groups for liches, even pugs for them are reliable to get things done. 

Kill it finally, pugs/friends can help if you dont have the means for it and than just dont start another one if you hate them so much. Its fully optional content now.

I understand you dont like it, but i for example actually like that mobs start at 110+lvl and i dont mind them stealing my stuff, even if they wouldnt give anything of that back i would create them (they stole rivens, index rewards and many other things from me) .

A chance for a tradeable ephemera or a gun you can sell for few hundred plat has to cost me something. Right now it just requires acceptance of certain annoyance and patience (got 4 ephemeras already), but i would accept a higher cost. 

they could have at least avoided things like this by only letting Liches take regular resources that you can obtain all the time, rather than taking event rewards. that is just a bit unfair IMO.

2 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

"No plans to change Kuva Lich, it's perfect way it is" - Steve

Steve's creative vision seems to differ greatly from what most people on here want. the question is who will win between those who keep bringing up the Lich system and Steve's well dug-in heels.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)bioblaze10656 said:

Says he didnt actually want it then why did you stab the lich ya could of left em there

" unfortunatly mine was created right at the start. "

PC didn't have the option tell several hotfixes in. Just killing the target was enough to turn it into a lich.

On 2019-12-21 at 6:25 AM, Gokuofuin said:

Seriously this S#&$ needs to stop, firstly you punish me while playing index. So now it doesnt even matter if I win or not

unknown.png

Then you take the own darn kuva that you give when you KILL me

unknown.png

Now you steal the Christmas skin so I cannot get it at all....

unknown.png

Go and take a hike. This is not gameplay its just punishing those who actually play the game.