Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*new* Lobby Ui Concept (Image)

ScopeWraith

I like this idea, but I think it takes up too much space. Maybe have a smaller version off to the side to allow viewing tabs (arsenal/contacts/market/foundry) at the same time, kind of like what we currently have, but more information.

Maybe we would be better off having this as an option when you right-click your squad, as not everybody cares about having every stat about every teammate displayed in front of them. It's also a lot of information being pulled at once, which might make it hard on older/slower computers

All I really want is the warframe levels displayed so that I can pick matching planets/levels when playing with friends. I find myself constantly asking what everyone's level is so I can decide what level we should all play.

I like the idea, but there's too much damn information. We don't need to see this much info. The Ready/NotReady buttons, Kick button, and mission search are all good, but we just don't need the rest of the stuff. It's just unnecessary clutter.

Conclave limit... please no.

Hard enough to find a game at times, imagine searching a game for your mission and a little screen comes up

"You have a too low mastery rank to join any of the available games."

Nope. That'd be such a slap in the face. Might as well give them the message "BUZZ OFF NUB HAEHAHEHAEHAEHAHEHAEHAE"

Once again. This is a concept. If you actually took the time and read the information I posted. I clearly stated that "Requirements" would be an option to the host, not mandatory. I hate having to say this a million times... But... When/if you have reached mastery 6+ (ESPECIALLY 10+) you will want to do the hardest missions with the strongest squad you can possibly assemble. Running T3 defenses with three people under master 5 make it much more difficult than it should be.

Conclave is a PVP rating. Completely useless for judging warframe/weapon strength vs. pve. Warframe XP being shown is a good way to show others how much time you have put into that warframe (as I already explained). The same could be done with mission XP (How many times the player has run a certain mission). There is also another rating that isn't really used just yet. Mod rating! (Not conclave. The rating you see on the top right corner of your Arsenal -> Mods Screen) Why this hasn't been implemented as a way to calculate how strong PVE builds are is beyond me. Regardless. Accurate PVE Ratings will probably come out some day.

Someone on the reddit claimed they didn't want this to become like WoW. Where you needed certain gear requirements to access dungeons/raids. Ummm. How successful was wow? 8+ years later and still going strong. Personally I loved it. I loved the grind, I loved reaching those gear requirements. Becoming even stronger because I acquired gear that was available from that dungeon that had "gear requirements".

As of right now. There is ZERO endgame separating hardcore players from new players just sitting in recruiting waiting to leech your T3/OD missions. The majority of players that I have talked to LOVE the idea of having missions that have requirements to get into. Furthermore, rewards (weapons/warframes) be given for those hardcore players that have earned them by putting so much dedication into their gear. I find it extremely hard for anyone who has put a ton of time into this game to disagree. =(