Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania razorwing in archwing missions.

shienaz

Hello,

I really enjoy playing Titania, unfortunately there is a major thing that doesn't make sense to me. Since Titania can turn into an archwing, and a pretty good one at that, why cant I use her in archwing missions?. Id love to be able to use her in the new update missions. I'm not sure how hard it would be, but please, make it happen somehow.

If there is any rework planned for her prime, that would be a great moment to make her into the Space-Butterfly shes supposed to be. Considering that her current skills are totally overshadowed by her Razorwing form, why not remove them completely and make them more archwing oriented, like self applied buffs or maybe a skill to resurrect/control the killer butterflies? Her CC/Cleanse kit is just nowhere near good enough for the current game, I think. Playing into her strong point that is the Razorwing, could make her into one of the most popular frames.

Please consider it.

Thank you, best regards.

• Like 1

6 часов назад, shienaz сказал:

Space-Butterfly

And can be not a butterfly, and something more powerful? Like a fairy, for example? Who are equal in power to angels.

I will say the same as in other topics. Titania and archwing have no connection yet. The fact that Titania can enter archwing mode at the moment does not give any advantages at all, except "it's fun". So Yes, I would like the entire Titania concept to be built on either form swapping as equinox or archwing support so that most of the abilities have synergy with archwing. There is also a suggestion for wing swapping, but a system that provides a change of abilities before a mission can be very difficult. But, I now want watch, than all of this will end, because soon Titania Prime, and means DE must although would correct bugs.

I like that the closer Titania Prime gets, the more people are saying what I'm saying. Maybe we can get some good rework done.

15 hours ago, SupremeDutchGamer said:

titania turns into a really tiny archwing that isnt nearly as fast as regular archwings. i dont think it'd fit for her to be able to use razorwing in space.

Theres Rzorwing Blitz, which makes Titania the fastest moving object in the game. But yeah, for archwing missions she would need skill tweaking.

10 hours ago, zhellon said:

I like that the closer Titania Prime gets, the more people are saying what I'm saying. Maybe we can get some good rework done.

We can only hope. It would be real funny if they rework her but get rid of all her good points in the process. 

17 минут назад, shienaz сказал:
We can only hope. It would be real funny if they rework her but get rid of all her good points in the process.

They will make the first three abilities, and will likely leave razorwing as is with some bug fixes, because most players make feedback that razorwing is OK. But this is far from the truth.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-12-22 at 12:21 PM, zhellon said:

They will make the first three abilities, and will likely leave razorwing as is with some bug fixes, because most players make feedback that razorwing is OK. But this is far from the truth.

I don't know where your confidence comes from on them remaking 3 abilities (if any) and leaving the razorwing untouched. 

Id like to clarify what I said in the fist topic. I would like to see a separate set of abilities for Titania when shes in archwing mode, completely ignoring her current 3 abilities. She is alright as she is right now, but she isn't really a teamwork frame. When in razorwing she cant even revive anyone, not to mention hack or be of general use besides dealing damage. Her Razorwing mode needs some team support skills (Bonus to evasion for the entire team without having to look for a specific enemy to use tribute on, as an example.) and just general polishing. Her movement system is very jerky right now, her damage is quite limited unless you go overboard with razorwing blitz buff. 

I'm putting my hopes onto her prime. But im ready and set to get disappointed.

53 минуты назад, shienaz сказал:
Id like to clarify what I said in the fist topic. I would like to see a separate set of abilities for Titania when shes in archwing mode, completely ignoring her current 3 abilities. She is alright as she is right now, but she isn't really a teamwork frame. When in razorwing she cant even revive anyone, not to mention hack or be of general use besides dealing damage. Her Razorwing mode needs some team support skills (Bonus to evasion for the entire team without having to look for a specific enemy to use tribute on, as an example.) and just general polishing. Her movement system is very jerky right now, her damage is quite limited unless you go overboard with razorwing blitz buff.

I'd be fine if Titania still couldn't interact with consoles, resurrect allies, and so on, because all this can be done by an operator that is now available in razorwing. I'm not OK with the fact that razorwing is actually associated with exalted weapons, which makes it very limited. And I'm not OK with constant energy drain. I'll be happy if DE fix these two problems. I'll be even happier if Titania gets anything else from abilities in the form of razorwing or mechanics like Equinox. But, I look at the Atlas and look at Titania's past "rework", I just have bad foreboding. I think it's more likely that a second archwing frame will come out, which will be better in everything, than Titania will get her problems fixed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-01-01 at 6:31 PM, zhellon said:

But, I look at the Atlas and look at Titania's past "rework", I just have bad foreboding. I think it's more likely that a second archwing frame will come out, which will be better in everything, than Titania will get her problems fixed.

Yep. Why rework a frame that everyone already has when u can me a new one and make some people spend plat to buy it.

Well see what they make of her prime...

1 час назад, shienaz сказал:

Yep. Why rework a frame that everyone already has when u can me a new one and make some people spend plat to buy it.

Well see what they make of her prime...

Well, I'll be happy if they make a 2 archwing frame that doesn't have such restrictions. I'm not interested in Titania. I'm interested in the mechanics of archwing in normal missions.

On 2020-01-21 at 6:01 PM, zhellon said:

Well, I'll be happy if they make a 2 archwing frame that doesn't have such restrictions. I'm not interested in Titania. I'm interested in the mechanics of archwing in normal missions.

What if it looks bad?

• 3 weeks later...
8 часов назад, shienaz сказал:
Guess what.. They announced titania changes. Its not a rework, just some minor fixes. tweaks.. im done with this game.

Well, they changed the Tribute a lot. If they change 2 useless buffs, it will help. Lantern gets immobilized, so there are only fixes left. Also, they said that they will work on QoL, which means that they will most likely work on razorwing, because razorwing doesn't need buffs, but it needs QoL especially with the new Lich system, where you need to disable and enable the ability every 10 seconds, because you are not able to finish off enemies. (I hope that normal weapons in razorwing will also go as QoL). Spellbind... Many frames have useless abilities. Spellbind is half useless.