Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in Rampart after using the Parazon on nearby enemy [Fixed]

Zeeltoid

Using the Parazon on a target near a Rampart (with the popup prompt on the enemy) appears to both put you in the turret and execute the enemy, this in turn causes you to become stuck in the turret without being able to exit it by pressing the interact button again. This also sometimes causes a soft lock where you cannot open chat to /unstuck, or open the game menu. Being knocked down or killed kicks you off the turret however. 

This seems to be part of a larger issue where interacting with an enemy that is executable with the Parazon also causes you to interact with any other interactable object within range.

• 2 weeks later...

When going for a mercy kill on a thrall who is behind a empty rampart turrent, you will enter the turrent, and do the execution. I don't know if this is an issue on PC, but the interact and execute inputs are the same on console. The real problem is that after you go in the turrent, you cannot move your camera, or exit the turrent. You are stuck in the 1st person view of the turrent, and /unstuck does not resolve this. You can still exit the mission, or hope for an enemy to kill you, which would free you. 

Just had this happen on PC. I mercy killed a thrall next to a rampart and it locked me into the '1st person rampart camera view' but was unable to use it, move it or exit it. Couldn't bring up the chat window to type /unstuck either. Luckily I was killed, which freed me.

So when I was killing one of the thralls in extermination mission he happened to be using a turret so when he came out and I killed him i went near to press x and it executed him but also tried to put me in the turret i guess so when the execution stopped i was stuck in the rampart and no button did anything and only way i got out is something exploded me out from it 65e4a9a23394c42bf908dbc9f3d2ebe5.jpg

like that and then i was stuck for a while until something exploded025796a55c186a84426e26be12c636cc.jpg

this is me stuck hello.

1 thral uses rampart 

2 thall is downed while using it

3 using rampart accidentally instead of mercy gets you stuck in it (can't look around, leave it) meanwhile thall gets his mercy

4 wait for someone to knockdown/kill you, /unstuck has no effect

4cQYnVk.png

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Rampart

This has pissed me off more than once because of this bug. The game somehow do the mercy animation and mount animation for the rampart simultaneously whenever I mercy a thrall that's too close to the rampart and then gets me stuck on the rampart, I can't X it or do a /unstuck because I can't open the chat box, the only solution is to abort the mission.

After preforming a mercy kill on a thrall that was using a Grineer Rampart turret it caused a soft-lock where my character both mercy killed the thrall whilst also mounting the rampart turret at the same time. I belive I was stood in a position where pressing "X" both mercy killed a thrall and mounted the rampart turret at the same time.

My character started to preform the mercy animation whilst the camera moved as though I was mouting the rampart turret. After the animation ended my character was stood idle at the base of the turret, but my camera was placed as though I was using the turret. I could not move the rampart at all, nor could I move my charcter, camera in any way, use any abilities, gear wheel nor use chat.

• 3 weeks later...