Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controls getting stuck during Railjack Missions

(PSN)Killjoy20

Sometime during a Railjack mission (it seems that it's after using the main front gun) i get stuck with what appears a 'down' command that i cant currently fix. it affects my railjack, warframe, archwing, and it persists through missions all the way to my dry dock. the only fix i've found so far is to go back to my orbiter.

-Recreated in mission by attempting to slide when exiting the forward artillery.

-Recreated in Free Flight by exiting the pilot seat while holding the descend button. (L1)

-Recreated in Free Flight by exiting the gunnery seat while holding L1

-Recreated in Free Flight by returning to the ship from the Slingshot while holding L1

-Failed to recreate in the foundry

This problem is most prevalent in the Forward Artillery seat as you're attempting to bullet jump back to the pilot seat as quick as you can, but it can happen from any of the other tactical positions. It will persist through all your missions till you return to your orbiter. It basically makes you useless as an archwing flyer and railjack pilot. As the Gunnery position doesnt actively utilize L1 that is the only position that is unaffected when this glitch occurs. It's also possible to use the Slingshot if you've achieved Gunnery 4 and dont actively have to fly your archwing. During Warframe combat your warframe is affected by the Down command somehow making it nearly impossible to jump and difficult to move around.

• 1 month later...