Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solo Railjack Problem

(XBOX)XxLeeRobsxX

42 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

It's not meant to be soloed.

But, as a solo player... really? The sentients ain't a big deal, and the crewships are a problem only if you don't deal with them (so deal with them as soon as they spawn).

Well... it's not solo friendly at all yet, assuming command's perks make soloing a lot more manageable.

4 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Are you soloing it with the jack? It's really easy if you just park somewhere far away and kill everyone with an amesha and imperator.

Oh he will be there a while. Because it seems his ship is completely unprepared for the Veil. And the Archguns fall off HARD in the Veil.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Oh he will be there a while. Because it seems his ship is completely unprepared for the Veil. And the Archguns fall off HARD in the Veil.

Takes me like 3/4s of my imperator vandals clip to kill something in the veil. And it reloads fast enough that by the time I pick up the loot and move onto my next target, my ammo is full. 

4 hours ago, (XB1)XxLeeRobsxX said:

This is so Disgusting, I’m trying to farm for Shedu parts solo, I dunno why but the Amount of enemies that can spawn in one area is ridiculous, the Crewships needs nerfing hard aswell

when the mission starts, ignore the fighters, keep yourself away and undetected, then, hide your railjack inside the sentient ship, do what you gotta do inside, then board your railjack and provoke the closest fighters, wait for a crew-ship to spawn, then hide the railjack inmediately in the sentient ship, then board the crew-ship (they cant reach the raijack, so you are golden) repeat the process 6 more times, then if you have good weapons on your ship, you can deal with the fighters and the rest of the mission in peace, for better results go with a stealth warframe so you can avoid also the on-foot grineer.

you can solo empyrean, you just need to think differently on how to deal with the enemies

Edited by Toppien