Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tatsu Skin stolen by Lich

Torrempesta

Question

5 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Kill your Lich then.

Still it is unfair that I have to be forced into a type of mission I don't like because the lich would steal a, I'll state it again, assured prize. Prizes from alerts and stuff should be "safe" from them.
And furthermore: I don't get how to kill that *@##$. I have farmed a lot of "requiem" missions, whatever you call them, in order to understand the requiem combination... NOTHING. The game tells me NOTHING.
I have completed 2 requiems and still don't have a combination that would hallow me to kill the Lich. I have tried "manually" but it seems that it doesn't work anyway.
I don't even know the first rune!

Come on... This is objectively bullS#&$.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Torrempesta said:

Still it is unfair that I have to be forced into a type of mission I don't like because the lich would steal a, I'll state it again, assured prize. Prizes from alerts and stuff should be "safe" from them.
And furthermore: I don't get how to kill that *@##$. I have farmed a lot of "requiem" missions, whatever you call them, in order to understand the requiem combination... NOTHING. The game tells me NOTHING.
I have completed 2 requiems and still don't have a combination that would hallow me to kill the Lich. I have tried "manually" but it seems that it doesn't work anyway.

You are playing on nodes the lich captured and killing your lichs named minions right? That is how you get murmers that will show you the three runes you need to use to kill the lich, although you will still need to test the order. 

7 minutes ago, Torrempesta said:

Regardless, you still have to go kill your Lich. The update notes explains the basic idea.

• Kill Thralls, collect murmurs and learn the Requiems. 
  • But the correct Requiems on your Parazon.
  • Find the Lich and try to stab it. If you are wrong, the Requiem goes red and you die. Change the order and repeat until all are green and the Lich dies.

It is not complicated, if you actually give it a proper go you should get it pretty quickly.

2 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

You are playing on nodes the lich captured and killing your lichs named minions right? That is how you get murmers that will show you the three runes you need to use to kill the lich, although you will still need to test the order. 

I completed, in theory, 2 murmurs. The games doesn't show me what runes I need to kill the Lich. I simply gave up because I didn't mind the Lich stealing me some credits or other stuff that I have in abundance. But now he is able to steal an alert awards.

• Like 1

Just now, krc473 said:

Regardless, you still have to go kill your Lich. The update notes explains the basic idea.

• Kill Thralls, collect murmurs and learn the Requiems. 
  • But the correct Requiems on your Parazon.
  • Find the Lich and try to stab it. If you are wrong, the Requiem goes red and you die. Change the order and repeat until all are green and the Lich dies.

It is not complicated, if you actually give it a proper go you should get it pretty quickly.

As I already stated: i have done that. The game doesn't give me the 2 murmurs I obtained by farming the luch thralls, or whatever their names is.
I farmed at least 20 missions like that, killing targets with the parazon. Nothing.

2 minutes ago, Torrempesta said:

As I already stated: i have done that. The game doesn't give me the 2 murmurs I obtained by farming the luch thralls, or whatever their names is.
I farmed at least 20 missions like that, killing targets with the parazon. Nothing.

So, when you view the “Known Murmurs” in the Lich menu there is nothing? You could either figure out what the problem is, or hope DE gives you the item (which seems unlikely). They might prevent it in future, but you probably do have to kill the Lich to get yours.

16 minutes ago, FizzRoy said:

It doesnt give you the acual requiem mods when you farm lich missions, it just tells you which one it takes to kill the lich. You farm the requiem mods from requiem fissures.

I know...

I said that the game doesn't give me the combination.

17 minutes ago, krc473 said:

It isn't meant to. It just tells you which mods to use. You have to figure out the combination yourself.

OK, maybe this is simply a language barrier.
I DON'T HAVE THE RUNES!!!!
I have completed 2 "circles" killing the thralls and still: I GOT NOTHING!
I am trying to complete the third one, hoping for a miracle, but I have doubts!

When I click on the Lich icon. beside the Nightwave one, I get 2 failed attempts for killing the Lich and 3 generic symbols (a white circle with a line) turning randomly. 
And nothing else.

Y'all really need to learn to read what the OP says before giving advice.

The issue with the Lich's murmurs not revealing anything seems to be a glitch that has happened to several other folks, too, it's not at all how the system is meant to work. I don't know if they can help if you send in a support ticket but it's worth a shot. If they can't then it might be a long, unhappy slog of working your way through guessing combinations until you get lucky (which sucks but at least you might be able to find some folks to help you speed through it on the forums? idk)

Also: I think the Lich stealing alert rewards is definitely not intentional - especially limited rewards rather than generic stuff like orokin catalyst BPs. I'd definitely send in a support ticket for that at least. DE tends to want to be fair to their playerbase and have hotfixed several issues with the Lich stealing things they didn't think about them stealing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yankeedoodledingo said:

Y'all really need to learn to read what the OP says before giving advice.

The issue with the Lich's murmurs not revealing anything seems to be a glitch that has happened to several other folks, too, it's not at all how the system is meant to work. I don't know if they can help if you send in a support ticket but it's worth a shot. If they can't then it might be a long, unhappy slog of working your way through guessing combinations until you get lucky (which sucks but at least you might be able to find some folks to help you speed through it on the forums? idk)

Also: I think the Lich stealing alert rewards is definitely not intentional - especially limited rewards rather than generic stuff like orokin catalyst BPs. I'd definitely send in a support ticket for that at least. DE tends to want to be fair to their playerbase and have hotfixed several issues with the Lich stealing things they didn't think about them stealing.

Oh Finally! Thank you for the advice! I was actually trying to figure it out if this was a random thing or something that is worth complaining for through official channels.

Definitely contact support - some others have reported similar, and I'd add that when I did the alerts one of them was on a lich node, and the lich stole/taxed everything except the Alert reward (I think it was the syandana, but my lich left it alone). I've never had Sortie rewards, primed parts, or alert/unique rewards stolen by a lich. I know Sortie rewards seem to be fair game, but the other stuff not so much. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Definitely contact support - some others have reported similar, and I'd add that when I did the alerts one of them was on a lich node, and the lich stole/taxed everything except the Alert reward (I think it was the syandana, but my lich left it alone). I've never had Sortie rewards, primed parts, or alert/unique rewards stolen by a lich. I know Sortie rewards seem to be fair game, but the other stuff not so much. 

I got a riven stolen, but it's not an issue, I can get one of them once a day, (RNG willing...). Anyway Sorties rewards makes sense, it's never the same and it's a general item, but a skin?

Seems sketchy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Torrempesta said:

OK, maybe this is simply a language barrier.
I DON'T HAVE THE RUNES!!!!
I have completed 2 "circles" killing the thralls and still: I GOT NOTHING!
I am trying to complete the third one, hoping for a miracle, but I have doubts!

When I click on the Lich icon. beside the Nightwave one, I get 2 failed attempts for killing the Lich and 3 generic symbols (a white circle with a line) turning randomly. 
And nothing else.

If it isn't too much to ask, can you provide a screenshot of this bug? as well as the parazon mods.

Edited by Aadi880

3 hours ago, Torrempesta said:

Don't kill the larvalings if you don't like lich missions.

Il y a 4 heures, Torrempesta a dit :

Oh, such a shame that you are being forced into playing warframe, oh the humanity.

And what have you lost ? A recolor of a single weapon, that you won't ever make out the colors due to speed and visual effects... Such a loss...

And you have to play the game a little bit to get back that worthless skin ? Such torture...

I can't honestly remember if there's something in the codex, but let's say there's nothing about kuva lich in there : you have gone to the war within, but you still don't know how to look up the wiki ? It would have taken you 30 seconds to look up what to do, much more than the time you're taking here to rant about a non issue.

And for the sake of being sure, I'll check if codex says something about kuva lich when I get home, it better not, or your "the game doesn't tell me anything" would be even funnier.

30 minutes ago, Torrempesta said:

I am still at my first Lich. Your argument doesn't make sense.

Then how the #*!% do you know if you like it or not...
From your posts you either haven't even figured out how it works or have an incredibly unique and rare bug that i have never heard of before (as in murmors not unveiling stuff).

So if you really want to progress in the game, do this:

2 hours ago, Aadi880 said:

If it isn't too much to ask, can you provide a screenshot of this bug? as well as the parazon mods.

Post your lich screen so we can help you figure things out, because, right now, it just seems you want to rant over not knowing how to play one of the best gameplay loops they've added, EVER!.

7 hours ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Kill your Lich then.

Is the Gift of the Lotus Alert for a Solstice holiday skin: "Defeat your Lich"?

No, it's not.

You shouldn't have rewards stolen from alerts, events, the Index, etc. It's astounding that these issues are left in the game when the Old Blood was released in November.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1