The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about the Reliquary Drive...

Neptlude

29 minutes ago, Mephane said:

The real question is not why there is a giant finger in that pod in the first, but where the hell did the Orokin get thousands of these from?

Because of void magic, the same finger is in every pod, or every pod has the same finger. 

I wanna say there's just the one finger in the void, and every pod has a window/portal/powersiphon to it. 

It looked like there's also slots for 6 other void keys. What if every void key pulls something different into the pod? Other fingers or, what if we're gonna build a whole dude in the pod? 

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

I also want to point out that there's a line where the man in the wall says "There's something out there, kiddo. Watching us...", and he sounds concerned. 

The being that quite possibly has enough power in his index finger to translocate a crewship from Earth to Saturn in under 30 seconds is concerned.

We have reason to be mortified.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Colyeses said:

I also want to point out that there's a line where the man in the wall says "There's something out there, kiddo. Watching us...", and he sounds concerned. 

The being that quite possibly has enough power in his index finger to translocate a crewship from Earth to Saturn in under 30 seconds is concerned.

I really hope DE is going somewhere with this man in the wall thing.

Its been a long time, from the first time you see the doppleganger in the chains of harrow quest up until now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colyeses said:

I forgot about this. I'm looking forward to seeing what DE has in store for the Man in the Wall and the Reliquary Drive. We've got a lot of questions at this point with all the hints that they've dropped and it should be an interesting time for Warframe with all the upcoming content releases.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Colyeses said:

That quote is from the Operator reminiscing about the original voyage into the void with their parents aboard the Zariman 10-0, at the end of Second Dream. It was originally spoken by their father as he gazed into the abyss outside the Zariman’s windows. It is heavily implied that the being the father is referring to is the Man in the Wall, and that when the Man chooses to show himself to our player character, he uses the pet name “kiddo” as an ironic reference to the Operator’s father.

Edited by Flavor-Savior
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Flavor-Savior said:

That quote is from the Operator reminiscing about the original voyage into the void with their parents aboard the Zariman 10-0, at the end of Second Dream

Did you have to make specific school choices to get that line? Because I've never heard it before the reliquary drive.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Colyeses said:

Did you have to make specific school choices to get that line? Because I've never heard it before the reliquary drive.

I was mistaken actually, that quote is from The War Within. It’s spoken by the Operator when their memories are being probed by the Elder Queen: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/The_War_Within/Transcript

Apologies. In any case, it’s not a quote attributed to The Man in the Wall himself.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Colyeses said:

Exactly what I said to my friends!

If something that was Warframe’s first real foray into jump scares and the horror game genera is concerned for us. 

scared kermit the frog GIF

• Like 1