Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Ability Cooldown Outside of ESO

CredibleSlayer0

I apologize that if this is a re-post as I am unsure if anyone else has experienced or submitted a bug about this occurrence in the last couple of months.

I also apologize for the tags as I wasn't sure which to link so I did the ones that seems close.

I believe ever since ESO released I've been getting this ability cool down on non ability cool down abilities (I know that's a mouthful I probably could have worded better.) It seems to only happen in a specific sequence of actions you do.

Here's a quick short explanation on what I do every time it happens.

> While bullet jumping, activate an ability (preferably an ability that doesn't normally have a cool down).

> A split-second after the ability is activated immediately or accidentally switching to the Tenno and switch back (sometime I void dash while doing this to get the energy regen)

> The Ability activates and now you're greeted with an ability cool down on your previously (maybe) spammable ability.

Here's some dated screenshots links to show a little more about it. (The Insert Image from URL is not working properly)

November 6th, 2018 (November 6th zoom-in)

March 3rd, 2019

March 23rd, 2019 (March 23rd zoom-in)

December 5th, 2019

December 21st, 2019

As you can tell, there are some hefty time gaps in between each one, but the reproduction of the cool down stays consistent. Here is a link to a forum where a few others have experienced the same cool down starting from May 15th, 2019. I stated earlier the reproduction methods and I'm about 80% sure the ability cool down outside of missions is caused by spamming an ability while turning into the tenno or some subtle variations. I have this hunch since every time I've had this happen is when I switch to the Tenno after activated my 4th on Hydroid. All of the people in the forum, I linked with the May 15th date, have the energy buff so it's safe to assume that they had this happen from doing the similar actions.

This bug isn't one that happens often, so I understand why it hasn't been fixed yet. Especially so since this bug hasn't been experienced by a lot of players when I asked around (You can see in the march 23rd screenshot link I asked someone as well.)  Hopefully this post helps to get rid of this bug hopefully.

AGAIN, I apologize that I couldn't insert photos since the insert from URL isn't working at the moment I post this.