Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara Prime vs Profit-Taker

Nash

17 hours ago, _Behemot said:

Maximum Jelly

Woot and a fantastic run, thank you for finally taking my girl Ivara out for a spin on this boss. I've been waiting for somebody else besides me to do a profit-taker with Ivara video run. I learned about you a while back though, so I was guessing it was only a matter time before you might do Ivara (I was guessing on whether or not you would be waiting until her prime was released though.)

Spoiler

You are of course, a pro-tenno master at this point. My own runs with Ivara on profit-taker are very 'casual conservative' and are nothing fancy. I bow down to your technical skill and expertise.

Of course I regret not giving her more freedom to use Navigator like you did during this boss fight. Only tried it a couple of times with modest success, but clearly I've still got more to work on to make her more comfortable. I wanted to originally do a silly video with running navigator with larkspur's alt fire and zenistar. It used to be that navigator could control larkspur's ball charge alt-fire for a lot longer in previous updates. Not for time efficiency/meta or anything, but just for fun. But most recent update with archguns sort of broke it. Hilariously, if you try to control larkspur's alt-fire with navigator, it will explode earlier before it even reaches its max range. I hope DE fixes the client/host bug with Ivara's navigator some day.

But of course, your video is an excellent execution to using Ivara along with great usage of probably her most under-utilized ability navigator, well done.

I hope more people are inspired by what you've done with Ivara Prime vs Profit-taker to give her a chance and try her out more. She's got potential, I just wish more people would give her a chance and I hope your video does inspire that for Ivara. Thank you again for sharing your Ivara Prime vs Profit-taker video. I may be an Ivara main with over 1,600 hours on her, but I am appreciative of other tenno masters who demonstrate what can be done with her and how I can work towards/trying to improve with her (I've got more to learn with my girl and I'll probably try to imitate your approach in my own privacy. Again I bow to your excellent handling and approach with Ivara during the boss fight), thank you again _Behemot/Nash Prime for giving Ivara a chance.

Edited by BlindStalker

On 2019-12-22 at 11:58 PM, BlindStalker said:

Woot and a fantastic run, thank you for finally taking my girl Ivara out for a spin on this boss. I've been waiting for somebody else besides me to do a profit-taker with Ivara video run. I learned about you a while back though, so I was guessing it was only a matter time before you might do Ivara (I was guessing on whether or not you would be waiting until her prime was released though.)

Hide contents

You are of course, a pro-tenno master at this point. My own runs with Ivara on profit-taker are very 'casual conservative' and are nothing fancy. I bow down to your technical skill and expertise.

Of course I regret not giving her more freedom to use Navigator like you did during this boss fight. Only tried it a couple of times with modest success, but clearly I've still got more to work on to make her more comfortable. I wanted to originally do a silly video with running navigator with larkspur's alt fire and zenistar. It used to be that navigator could control larkspur's ball charge alt-fire for a lot longer in previous updates. Not for time efficiency/meta or anything, but just for fun. But most recent update with archguns sort of broke it. Hilariously, if you try to control larkspur's alt-fire with navigator, it will explode earlier before it even reaches its max range. I hope DE fixes the client/host bug with Ivara's navigator some day.

But of course, your video is an excellent execution to using Ivara along with great usage of probably her most under-utilized ability navigator, well done.

I hope more people are inspired by what you've done with Ivara Prime vs Profit-taker to give her a chance and try her out more. She's got potential, I just wish more people would give her a chance and I hope your video does inspire that for Ivara. Thank you again for sharing your Ivara Prime vs Profit-taker video. I may be an Ivara main with over 1,600 hours on her, but I am appreciative of other tenno masters who demonstrate what can be done with her and how I can work towards/trying to improve with her (I've got more to learn with my girl and I'll probably try to imitate your approach in my own privacy. Again I bow to your excellent handling and approach with Ivara during the boss fight), thank you again _Behemot/Nash Prime for giving Ivara a chance.

Its actually a good time to use her navigator due to melee changes, glaives are especially powerful now you can clear out elementals, and Slash, puncture with navigator. I wanted to try out the falcor but I couldn't find a decent riven for it. I play more like a crazed and brazen berserker, took me a couple of runs to get this down, and even then Vazarin would make this fight really easy. I'm glad you liked the run and no problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-12-23 at 11:02 PM, _Behemot said:

Its actually a good time to use her navigator due to melee changes, glaives are especially powerful now you can clear out elementals, and Slash, puncture with navigator. I wanted to try out the falcor but I couldn't find a decent riven for it. I play more like a crazed and brazen berserker, took me a couple of runs to get this down, and even then Vazarin would make this fight really easy. I'm glad you liked the run and no problem.

I'll have to look into some of my glaives and try to figure out how to improve with them (and other areas). I will admit, I am terrible when it comes to building melee as it's my weakest area (I generally prefer building primary and secondary weapons). Really loved your berserker style with Ivara's navi-glaive and daikyu/arrows setup, thank you again for sharing Behemot.

(PS - Sorry about the late reply, I was busy over the holidays with family and friends. I meant to reply back)

• Like 1