Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Issues with my gear wheel

(PSN)fyriefox

Hello! So I play on ps4 and recently my gear wheel has been acting up. It wont allow me to use more than 13 slots even when I am equping things to it in my arsenal. It started doing this in the update before rising tides and hasn't been right since. I thought they possibly changed things but all my friends don't have an issue with it. Is there anyway to fix this?

If it's a problem that is affecting only you (because I haven't noticed anything wrong either) maybe try support. Via DE's Zendesk. And have them look at it for you. Be mindful that it tends to take some time, however. Or you could tweet one of the devs, as many have had success that way as well. Best luck!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

If it's a problem that is affecting only you (because I haven't noticed anything wrong either) maybe try support. Via DE's Zendesk. And have them look at it for you. Be mindful that it tends to take some time, however. Or you could tweet one of the devs, as many have had success that way as well. Best luck!

Same. Perhaps they're trying to equip multiple versions of the same thing and being told "yeah, no"? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Same. Perhaps they're trying to equip multiple versions of the same thing and being told "yeah, no"? 

I only equip one item of that type on the gear wheel. I found out that another player I somewhat know has had the same issue and has had it much longer than I have. So I'll just contact Zendesk. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Yes it is a problem that is affecting only him, just because you dont have that problem right? How ignorant someone can be lol

Did you recently run out of a consumable item and have yet to restock it? If so, that may be what is causing the issue. Also if you have a blank slot on the gear wheel left over from consuming an item that may also be causing it. Either fill in the blank slot with the same or another item, or completely empty out your gear wheel, and rebuild again.

46 minutes ago, Numerikuu said:

Did you recently run out of a consumable item and have yet to restock it? If so, that may be what is causing the issue. Also if you have a blank slot on the gear wheel left over from consuming an item that may also be causing it. Either fill in the blank slot with the same or another item, or completely empty out your gear wheel, and rebuild again.

I've tryied emptying my gear wheel then restocking it and it didn't fix the issue but thank you!

Edited by (PS4)fyriefox
Spelling error

1 hour ago, Itsmez said:

Yes it is a problem that is affecting only him, just because you dont have that problem right? How ignorant someone can be lol

Perhaps as ignorant as someone with poor reading comprehension skills, I'm afraid.

Did I really need to state it all the way up to include a set of "x" and specifically say it wasn't only him in the world, and "only" him among the currently known cases (me, his friends, Guzzmantt, and probably 99% of the players)? Would you have had an easier time understanding it if I had laid it out like that?

Whatever is going so badly wrong in your life that you need to find excuses to atack people on the internet over such petty stuff - I hope gets better soon. Until then I'll do my part by not adding even more wood to the fire, by using the privilege that is the ignore button.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Perhaps as ignorant as someone with poor reading comprehension skills. Did I really need to state it all the way up to include a set of "x" and specifically say it wasn't only him in the world, and "only" him among the currently known cases? Would you have understood better if I had laid it out like that?

Whatever is going so badly wrong in your life that you need to find excuses to atack people on the internet - I hope gets better soon.

Youre right, i miss read the "if" from the start. My apologies, i should have paid better attention.

"Whatever is going so badly wrong in your life that you need to find excuses to atack people on the internet - I hope gets better soon." Maybe you should just re-check what you did write to me.

Edited by Itsmez

3 hours ago, (PS4)fyriefox said:

Hello! So I play on ps4 and recently my gear wheel has been acting up. It wont allow me to use more than 13 slots even when I am equping things to it in my arsenal. It started doing this in the update before rising tides and hasn't been right since. I thought they possibly changed things but all my friends don't have an issue with it. Is there anyway to fix this?

Can it be that you changed the order and let one slot free to have the omni at a specific slot?